+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blue adder

Sorry to hear the news Bladds/Kev. Be strong and keep your chin up and keep smiling as long as you can.
    Best wishes, Rastus Odinga

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAdder View Post
    Just for those of you that don't know, i have been unwell for a couple of weeke with suspected chest infection.
    Long story short, had a CT Scan and was diagnosed with untreatable primary tumour in left lung with secondaries in liver and bones, now at home with community nursing for as long as it takes.
    Sui - Thanks for best wishes, Dave - I won't be dog walking, Rest of you - I'm feeling OK with occasional painful moments but will continue posting my drivel around the forums. BlueAdder aka Oscar.
    Take care everyone, love you all (in a manly way )
    Kevin (BlueAdder and Oscar)
    Hi Kevin. I have not been on here for quite a while and for the first post I read to be about this is pretty devastating. My thoughts are with you and your family. I'm sure you are making every minute and day count. I made a decision this year to make the most out of my life however long it may be. None of us are here long and need to make it all worthwhile. The very best of wishes to you and your family. Richard

Blue adder

Afraid to say that Helen, Blue Adders daughter has posted on POL that he passed away on Friday. So sad.
    RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by pompeygun View Post
    Afraid to say that Helen, Blue Adders daughter has posted on POL that he passed away on Friday. So sad.
    RIP.

Still read the board occasionally after all these years. Sorry to come across this news . RIP Blue Adder

This is a so sad morning for me, he was a good man. I still fondly remember the evening we went to Aldershot to see a pre season friendly. I parked too far away and we had to go up that hill then walk right around the ground to get in. The Police wouldn't let us come out with the home fans after so we had to walk around the ground again then down the hill. He never stopped moaning about that evening. When Barker was Manager I was convinced we would be in the Conference, he always said I was wrong, we wouldn't go down. We appointed Awfs, won all those games and he had great pleasure in telling me I was wrong and he was right. Lol. RIP Kev.

RIP Kev

rip adder
    regards to family, friends and all on FF

I was told this tragic news earlier today.

R.I.P Bladder. Thoughts are with his family and friends.

RIP Bladder

Sad news. I think a minutes applause/silence whichever for Bladder and the supporter who died on Saturday at the next home game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)