+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Ince

Tom Ince

Huddersfield Town close to meeting Derby's valuation of £10m for our winger Tom Ince.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40456223

We already know, we've seen it, we don't rely on you for breaking news

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    We already know, we've seen it, we don't rely on you for breaking news
    Everthing he posts is old hat.

The word I have heard is Ince will be sold today to fall inside the fair play deadline, which I don't know if true ends tonight
    Then Wisdom will sign tomorrow which will be after the fair play deadline.

Just worried the price may be low to reflect the deal being done, that's the rumour at work today...........

Quote Originally Posted by eddy779h34 View Post

The word I have heard is Ince will be sold today to fall inside the fair play deadline, which I don't know if true ends tonight

Just worried the price may be low to reflect the deal being done, that's the rumour at work today...........
    That would make a lot of sense eddy and will hopefully explain the delay over Wisdom too. You seem better informed than the DT who are now talking of a deal involving Ince to Huddersfield being ultimately worth £11m.
    If that's the case it seems like good business to me. Not sure Ince will hack it in the Prem but that's not our worry. He's a bit hit and miss but we'd have struggled - even more - without his goals last season so let's hope we see one or two exciting newcomers before too long.

Quote Originally Posted by eddy779h34 View Post

New reports emerging that the fee is 8.5m rising to 11m. that’s probably about right in the current market.

If somebody else posted it he wouldn't say shi* so keep your trap shut next time.

Anyway another player heading out of the club and more money to add our rebuilding plan.

Jobs a good in.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    If somebody else posted it he wouldn't say shi* so keep your trap shut next time.
    Or else........what?

Fact is no one posts links like you do

Tom Ince gets way too much hate! Top player, be very sad to see him leave but onwards and upwards, hopefully we can replace him, I'm sure we already have someone lined up!

I was rather surprised that his strike rate was as low as 38 in 115. I guess he really struggled under Wassall and Clement so maybe that pulled his average down.

But I agree, he might be a bit up and down but when's he on it he's great to watch - I'd hazard a guess that if you stacked up the best goals from the last few seasons pretty much all of them would have come from his (left) boot. One or two from Bent (Wolves-a), the Forest one in the 5-0 from Russell but you'd easily have five or six from Ince in the top ten.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)