+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This is heartbreaking

This is heartbreaking

And we argue about little things on here

https://youtu.be/EqK80Neavq8

Poor lass what a struggle.

I've been to Providence. Easily one of the biggest shyte holes I've seen. Think they were having the world jakey street fighting championships at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I've been to Providence. Easily one of the biggest shyte holes I've seen. Think they were having the world jakey street fighting championships at the time.

Doesn't look too bad here Mason but I've not visited it why were you there.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/de...lest-city.html

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    And we argue about little things on here

https://youtu.be/EqK80Neavq8

Poor lass what a struggle.
    Sorry Buc i have to disagree. If she is on social and her son was on social i have my doubts about her. You cut back when your unemployed. Ive been there its a nightmare, i didnt set foot oot my hoos barring pittodrie and that was because it was already paid for. Why is she driving a car if shes on or even below the breadline.Thats my issue. She probablly walked out the court laughing

Call me harsh but if you only have 55 dollars to your name you should be at the food bank and nae driving

Losing her son is sad canna doubt that. But weird because her brother killed him. She has bizzare circumstances and you have to be dubious of her

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Doesn't look too bad here Mason but I've not visited it why were you there.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/de...lest-city.html
    Over for a wedding. StandfreeFMs elder brother no less.

The rest of Rhode Island was lovely but Providence was a dump. There was this obese blonde burd in the tiniest pink t-shirt & shorts combo you've ever seen, drinking at the main bus station. This other jakey helped her squeeze this facial pluke with absolutely horrendous results. I can feel myself wanting to spew just thinking about it. The bum fights outside were outstanding, with the winner/loser walking off with the blonde beauty after.

The rest of what I saw of New England was lovely. Well worth a visit

The rest of Rhode Island was lovely but Providence was a dump. There was this obese blonde burd in the tiniest pink t-shirt & shorts combo you've ever seen, drinking at the main bus station. This other jakey helped her squeeze this facial pluke with absolutely horrendous results. I can feel myself wanting to spew just thinking about it. The bum fights outside were outstanding, with the winner/loser walking off with the blonde beauty after.

A Bostonian I work with "sh@tty Kev" has invited me over for a New England Revolution game. The Gillette Stadium is between Providence and Boston. May have to search oot "pinky"

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Sorry Buc i have to disagree. If she is on social and her son was on social i have my doubts about her. You cut back when your unemployed. Ive been there its a nightmare, i didnt set foot oot my hoos barring pittodrie and that was because it was already paid for. Why is she driving a car if shes on or even below the breadline.Thats my issue. She probablly walked out the court laughing

Call me harsh but if you only have 55 dollars to your name you should be at the food bank and nae driving

Losing her son is sad canna doubt that. But weird because her brother killed him. She has bizzare circumstances and you have to be dubious of her
    A bit hard on the lass Pac not everyone in life gets the breaks OK she had a car she may have been earning some money elsewhere and the car was essential to her daily life we can't judge mate as we only know what was in front of us .
    And yes losing her son just recently may have put her in some dark place .
    I think she needed help as I can't see her moving on without it. She oozes desperation you can see it.

I hope she can build her life back again its not going to be easy .

My aunty lost her son at Aberdeen beach in the early 60s Roland drowned he was only 3 I know what it like for someone to have a kid taken away from them its harrowing.

Took years for my aunt to recover enough just to make daily life.
    Maybe that's why it got me big time.

To be fair, The Bus Station is never the best place for painting a city in a good light.