shopify analytics
+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has it come to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    He will probably reply when he manages to get his foot out of his mouth.

"jrod" ffs.
    Almost as bad as the one they had for Joleon Lescott aka Jo-Lo

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Almost as bad as the one they had for Joleon Lescott aka Jo-Lo
    Yeah I remember that.

The same Jo-Lo who later became known as "the ex dingle" when the poor blokes age naturally decided to catch up with him.

Yeah I remember that.

The same Jo-Lo who later became known as "the ex dingle" when the poor blokes age naturally decided to catch up with him.
    They always need someone to blame, if it wasn't Lescott, it was Downing, never one of their own.

I have mixed feelings when it comes to Tony Pulis. I thought he was a good manager and I really hoped he would not take the Sandwell, Ghost-Town Job because he is from Newport where I have lived for over 20 years. He is from a rough area though called Pillgwently or Pill to the locals. If you notice when he talks he speaks like a gypo esp. how he pronounces words with 'A's like Mark, Dark, Car Park. spark-you have a listen next time he talks on MOD (if you can bear it). So I thought what a waste when he to Sandwell Ghost-Town. But he is a traveler-'mush chavey'

Quote Originally Posted by kensleftfoot View Post
    I have mixed feelings when it comes to Tony Pulis. I thought he was a good manager and I really hoped he would not take the Sandwell, Ghost-Town Job because he is from Newport where I have lived for over 20 years. He is from a rough area though called Pillgwently or Pill to the locals. If you notice when he talks he speaks like a gypo esp. how he pronounces words with 'A's like Mark, Dark, Car Park. spark-you have a listen next time he talks on MOD (if you can bear it). So I thought what a waste when he to Sandwell Ghost-Town. But he is a traveler-'mush chavey'
    Should feel at home at sandwell then.

Probably why he chose the job

Should feel at home at sandwell then.

Probably why he chose the job
    He should have read the Doogs autobiography when he was offered the Sandwell job, He turned it down and said you don't win nothing with strips on your kit - And he is right apart from Blackburn's season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12