+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Zeki Fryers

Zeki Fryers

Just signed the lad from Crystal Palace and I noticed he played 10 games for your good selves on loan .

Just wondering if you lads can give me your thoughts on the lad ?

Thanks in advance .

Crap 😆

I thought he was raw but with plenty of potential, comes with youth i suppose, whether he can be a championship player remains to be seen though...

I always thought he had 2 left feet or was it 2 right feet? He wasn't much cop for us but he may have improved.

the lad is ok. he played 2 decent games for us, one nightmare and the rest were avg at best. dont expect a solid week in week out std player. hes capable of a 9/10 game followed by a 2/10. he needs a decent run in a team though as others have mentioned not convinced hes championship std yet

He was poor when he was with us and often got caught out of position but he was just a raw kid then.
    He's got a bit more experience under his belt now and may have improved as a result.
    Let's face it, Hecky and his staff are pretty good judges of players so you've probably picked up another good one there. Hope he does well for you.

I thought he was bang average tbh but that doesn't mean he can't do a decent job for Barnsley.
    Good coaching and a settled run in team who knows.

Thought his loan spell here was really poor tbh but i got the feeling he was better than he showed.

Was Evans middle loan of 3 at left back season 2014/15. Was worst of the 3. Lafferty easily the best. Would have had to improved a lot.

He looked more like an attacking wing-back really .... ok going forward, but not much idea about tackling or positioning. Yes, Lafferty was a better player.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast