+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolves interested in Porto star Ruben Neves

Wolves interested in Porto star Ruben Neves

There's plenty of strong rumours doing the rounds that Wolves are close to signing the Porto midfielder. If this happens Wolves will again break their transfer record. A fee of around £18 million is being quoted, crazy money if you ask me, but the player has age on his side.

More Info Click Here

Last edited by wolves71; 01-07-2017 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post

There's plenty of strong rumours doing the rounds that Wolves are close to signing the Porto midfielder. If this happens Wolves will again break their transfer record. A fee of around £18 million is being quoted, crazy money if you ask me, but the player has age on his side.

More Info Click Here

If this happens it is massive,especially as there has been strong interest from Chelsea,Liverpool and Juventus for the player,exciting times!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    If this happens it is massive,especially as there has been strong interest from Chelsea,Liverpool and Juventus for the player,exciting times!
    It could be one of those potential signings that if it happens and he succeeds that he'll again go for big money.

If anyone had said to me twelve months ago that Wolves would sign players for £10m+ i would have laughed at them. But now, after Costa signed in the last transfer window, anything along those lines is possible.

Yeah, if all that is true, the competition is very slightly too big for us.

Tim Spiers says a fee has been agreed to (15 million, less than original speculation). Now just working on personal terms

Wolves Agree Fee For Neves

Interesting developments to say the least.

Tell you what, this will be some coup if it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Tell you what, this will be some coup if it happens.

This will happen, and I believe there is another very 'big' signing to be announced during next week.

This will happen, and I believe there is another very 'big' signing to be announced during next week.
    Come on mate, you can't leave it at that.....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)