+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wolves interested in Porto star Ruben Neves

Quote Originally Posted by kensleftfoot View Post
    You have yourself a bet Michigan. But it's one of those bets I hope you prove me wrong and he get 15 goals if we sign him.. I'll tell you something though, the Championship looks an esp. hard division to get out of this year with so many big teams buying big-our 2 Brummie neighbours being 2 of them.
    Alot of pressure on Villa this year. They've spent loads of money and haven't taken much in on sales. And I'm just gonna assume that Redknapp will leave Brum in financial ruin like he has done with other clubs before.

I know I should be encouraged by this signing but the whole thing seems a little strange to me. Can't put my finger on it, just something.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    I know I should be encouraged by this signing but the whole thing seems a little strange to me. Can't put my finger on it, just something.

Yes it is strange Woody..................WE ARE ACTUALLY SHOWING SOME AMBITION AT LAST!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    Yes it is strange Woody..................WE ARE ACTUALLY SHOWING SOME AMBITION AT LAST!!
    Yes I was going to say that the strange feeling might be a result from us having legitimate links to quality players.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Porto and Financial fair play, having to sell to raise funds and the Mendes link. Until he's holding up a Wolves shirt, then i just see it as another in a long line of rumours. I think there is definately something in the rumours though.

Maybe that's just what it is mate!

I'd be very surprised if the Neves signing doesn't go through now. Even the official Wolves twitter page is saying Nuno expects he deal to go through.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    I'd be very surprised if the Neves signing doesn't go through now. Even the official Wolves twitter page is saying Nuno expects he deal to go through.

And me mate, think we may get Boly on loan as well, unfortunately looks like the Afobe thing is a non starter ,the Cherries are asking too high a fee for us to pursue it apparently!

And me mate, think we may get Boly on loan as well, unfortunately looks like the Afobe thing is a non starter ,the Cherries are asking too high a fee for us to pursue it apparently!
    Boly's agent seems to think a deal is very close, an announcement expected either tonight or some time tomorrow on his loan signing. Maybe Wolves can get Afobe back on loan? I do see more of the current squad departing, especially those not likely to play a part next season.

Neves joins Wolves on a five year deal.

Neves Signs For Wolves

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)