+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: London United

London United

brilliant!!
    answering my own post

Mate i just got back from a family day in Southsea and got chatting to an Orient fan on his family holiday and he had his Orient top on.
    I explained i am West Ham and we shared some friendly banter and shook hands.
    It was all good.
    I always moan about Orient on here like i do cyclists but its mainly just friendly banter.
    That guy on the video in my opinion talks common sense and explains that is not a march against Muslims but against Islamic extremist cowards who drive lorries and vans and cars into innocent people of all religions.
    They have the backing of the sikh community as he explains but Muslims need to get more involved to protest against Islamic cowards murdering innocent people in the name of Islam.
    I call Spurs yids and Millwall peg sellers and Scousers bin dippers but i don't wish any harm on them.
    That's the great thing about football we can all come together and maybe get rid of these uneducated low life scum terrorists .

well said Trickmeister!