+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/t fao '71

O/t fao '71

Good to see you are rising above that scum bullyblood on the sandwell site mate.
    To call a well respected poster "boring inbred" shows the world what a low, childish coward he really is so in a way, I'm glad he posted it. Now everyone knows what depths he will go to, horrible, dirty keyboard warrior. Even his own are embarrassed by his drink fuelled rants.

Horrible excuse for a man.

I find his post amusing. He won't be the first or last to name call on a forum, it happens all from behind a keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    I find his post amusing. He won't be the first or last to name call on a forum, it happens all from behind a keyboard.
    Something he revels in.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Something he revels in.
    Let him enjoy it, that forum has gone downhill over the past year or so, quantity doesn't always mean quality. We all swear in the workplace and at football matches, around friends, but on a forum?

Good evening Gentlemen.

Hope you are pleased with your start to the season.

Laughed my head off at wolves71's quip about me having problems as to who support on Sunday; it's a scream as to how Chuckle Brother No2 decided for himself that I am a Stoke fan - all came about by him not understanding some very simple and self-explanatory statistics as to how Stoke progressed once Hughes took over from Pulis, then latched on to by Chuckle Brother No.1

Quite honestly, I cannot recall anyone else so rude and insulting as those two; they think themselves so clever but neither of them would dare to say the things they do to my face.
    It's an unfortunate fact of this "social media" lifestyle so many use nowadays.

Hope you enjoyed a wonderful day of lovely weather and no work!! I did.

Cheers for now.

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper5 View Post
    Good evening Gentlemen.

Laughed my head off at wolves71's quip about me having problems as to who support on Sunday; it's a scream as to how Chuckle Brother No2 decided for himself that I am a Stoke fan - all came about by him not understanding some very simple and self-explanatory statistics as to how Stoke progressed once Hughes took over from Pulis, then latched on to by Chuckle Brother No.1

Quite honestly, I cannot recall anyone else so rude and insulting as those two; they think themselves so clever but neither of them would dare to say the things they do to my face.

Cheers for now.
    Nail on the head sweeper me ol' clayhead

Gobsh1tes, simple as.

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper5 View Post
    Good evening Gentlemen.

Cheers for now.
    All tongue in cheek sweeper, these footy forums used to be all about having banter, a lot of it has gone now. Wolves have had a good start to the season and so have albion.

Yes, of course, tongue in cheek - what I call friendly banter and perfectly acceptable.

I just cannot fathom out people who's sole intent is to abuse others. The guy that helps me in my garden (it's rather large) is a Wolves supporter; we have some very funny moments when he's with me. In fact, a lot of my friends are supporters of other teams and we all enjoy taking the proverbial out of each other.

Your board used to be a decent spot for banter, as did this one.
    Then a new breed appeared, Bullyblood and Bullyal to name a couple, who lack the most basic social skills and have anger issues. They feel the need to show how tough they are on a forum with name calling, insults and what they believe to be intimidation.

It's refreshing to see even their fellow supporters can see this.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Your board used to be a decent spot for banter, as did this one.
    Then a new breed appeared, Bullyblood and Bullyal to name a couple, who lack the most basic social skills and have anger issues. They feel the need to show how tough they are on a forum with name calling, insults and what they believe to be intimidation.

It's refreshing to see even their fellow supporters can see this.
    I speak to Yarnmouth on fb and have a bit of banter with him and 1 or 2 of the others but them pair well.. it's best to ignore them. Gav you might know bullyblood because he's from Formal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)