+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Player been paid off?

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    "Old news again."...but worth repeating that the same manager that didn't negotiate wages of anyone at Rotherham United....spotted this talent !

Missing the point - again !

The one truly "championship" player we had ( on a free ) was only on the championship basement salary rate!

From a recent report:

"Further down the Championship ladder, a more typical salary would be £10,000-per-week and you would find players at Ipswich Town, Preston North End and Barnsley earning this sort of money"

And the big boys on lots more - Newcastle paying Premiership wages alegidly !
    Move on we are a L1 team now with no parachute payment! It is what it is so I for one don't care what Championship clubs are allegedly paying their players. If you are bothered go and support them or troll on a Championship Clubs Forum. I am rapidly getting to the point that others got to ages ago with your posts!

Iv been hearing a rumour that blackstock may be heading to Notts county but it's just a rumour.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Iv been hearing a rumour that blackstock may be heading to Notts county but it's just a rumour.
    Just checked - can't find owt on NottsCountyMad

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Just checked - can't find owt on NottsCountyMad
    Me ether that's why I said it was just a rumour and not linked any page. My friend got told by his mates dad who was told by one of the staff that blackstock was not happy with the massive pay cut and was considering moving back to Nottingham and playing for Notts county or alternately moving back home to oxford. But like you I have found nothing to support this rumour at all. So it's just that a rumour

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    "Old news again."...but worth repeating that the same manager that didn't negotiate wages of anyone at Rotherham United....spotted this talent !

Missing the point - again !

The one truly "championship" player we had ( on a free ) was only on the championship basement salary rate!

From a recent report:

"Further down the Championship ladder, a more typical salary would be £10,000-per-week and you would find players at Ipswich Town, Preston North End and Barnsley earning this sort of money"

And the big boys on lots more - Newcastle paying Premiership wages alegidly !
    More like we were offered Izzy after we tried to sign Abraham, but he went to Bristol after their tail of a manager thought it was his most important target, so drove to his house to meet him and his family. Just think if AS could've been arsed to do the same we could've had Abraham up front and never bothered signing blacksuck.

Be careful what you wish for-Blackstock leaves,ends up in Div 1,plays against us and gets a bagful(goals that is not abuse . )

So the thread was about a player been payed off ! . And yet again Ibj hijacks it with his bile about Stubbs again . Seriously stop this Mods.

P.S Its Allegedly .. I think you should proof read ..#justsaying

He's been doing it from the day he came on here.

People stop coming on posting stuff but hey he's harmless apparently.

Pep try to read in context to the thread and that would help you understand simple truths that others want to proliferate !

Ignorance is not bliss and letting lies / untruths / misinformation go without an alternative view is rectless .

Like fc's last comment....Disney on speed!

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    He's been doing it from the day he came on here.

People stop coming on posting stuff but hey he's harmless apparently.
    He's not the only one who does it though iv seen loads of people go off topic and talk about something completely random.

P.S : I can only see blackstock leaving for more money

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast