+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T emergency care changes, Rotherham

O/T emergency care changes, Rotherham

No longer a walk in centre, have to go to A & E
    Attachment 5180
    Last edited by CAMiller; 03-07-2017 at 02:15 PM.

Wasn't there a complaint that too many people was going to A & E? And this makes it better how?

Should say urgent and emergency care centre which is at the hospital and opens this Thursday 6th

www.rotherhamemergencycentre.nhs.uk

Link didn't work but just type the address in
    Last edited by millertop; 03-07-2017 at 02:34 PM.

Parking at Walk in Centre relatively easy
    Parking at Hospital absolute nightmare at times
    Suppose it makes sense to someone, somewhere.

Not to bring politics into but, you all know the reasons by now, don't you??

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Yep, uncontrolled spending by Tony Blair's New Labour putting the country in huge debt.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yep, uncontrolled spending by Tony Blair's New Labour putting the country in huge debt.
    Haha, shall i wait until Ollie turns up as well? What an absolute load of codswallop...when debating the nhs etc all i hear of right wing nut jobs is "Tony Blair privatised much of the nhs" blah blah blah, Tony Blair used PFI to fund much of it, something i think you've agreed with in the past, so, in your tory loving world he was doing exactly what you wanted, surely...

Furthermore, we all know who put the country in debt, yes, you know, the bankers, which through their greed cost this country's taxpayers absolute billions and billions in buy outs, and is still cositing the taxpayer through austerity and shocking services, you really are getting pathetic in your hatred of the Labour party Stanley.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Given that every time I went in it was full of gypsies and other foreigners I would say immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Given that every time I went in it was full of gypsies and other foreigners I would say immigration.
    Surprised that you'd say that to be honest, what a balloon....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast