+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Season ticket sales?

Season ticket sales?

Anyone know what the figure is at this point.

For the first time since I started having one over 25 years ago I've decided against buying one this season.

I honestly could never have envisaged this scenario just a couple of years ago but I refuse to put unconditional money into Lai's pocket.

I know Des and Chris no longer attend many matches and I wondered how many of you have given up your season tickets?

I predict some very poor attendances this coming season,I wouldn't be surprised to see crowds dip below 20,000 for some league matches.

I gave mine up two seasons ago; I will not even consider buying one again until he has gone. I have taken up a membership and buy tickets on line for the games I want to watch, all the others I watch on line.

From what I've been told we're above the 16,000 mark for season ticket sales thus far.

My lad and I have renewed ours although the wife was unable to due to family commitments.

Still a long way to go before the start of the season.

I've heard that Messi was giving us serious consideration as his next destination prior to signing his new deal at Barcelona.

He even offered to play left back but TP's not impressed by his long throw technique so we're currently monitoring other targets.

Strictly not ITK .

Never mind folks, it's only a game.

COYB .

another hypocritical statement from sjoke fan bob.

So affronted by pulis football, he doesn't boycott it completely though, he just watches them it for free on Illegal websites.

Be careful there bob, you know more than anyone knows what the bible says about stealing.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    another hypocritical statement from sjoke fan bob.

So affronted by pulis football, he doesn't boycott it completely though, he just watches them it for free on Illegal websites.

Be careful there bob, you know more than anyone knows what the bible says about stealing.
    Another thread threatening to turn into a slanging match. The above post adds nothing to the thread and is posted for one reason only. I urge all to ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    Another thread threatening to turn into a slanging match. The above post adds nothing to the thread and is posted for one reason only. I urge all to ignore it.

I agree Chris! Bob's posts should be ignored as it's either a love in for Stoke or slagging off Pulis! Even his dodgy stats come from the fairies!

Funny old game and we haven't kicked a ball yet and already Pulis is getting crap! My season tickets depend on Lai opening his wallet so not looking good at the moment......................................

PS - the saddles on those bikes in Austria are a bit tough on the balls! Let's blame Tony Pulis for not getting the Messi equivalent of mountain bikes! ; D

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper5 View Post
    I gave mine up two seasons ago; I will not even consider buying one again until he has gone. I have taken up a membership and buy tickets on line for the games I want to watch, all the others I watch on line.
    ^^^ This

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    I agree Chris! Bob's posts should be ignored as it's either a love in for Stoke or slagging off Pulis! Even his dodgy stats come from the fairies!

Funny old game and we haven't kicked a ball yet and already Pulis is getting crap! My season tickets depend on Lai opening his wallet so not looking good at the moment......................................

PS - the saddles on those bikes in Austria are a bit tough on the balls! Let's blame Tony Pulis for not getting the Messi equivalent of mountain bikes! ; D
    Lai opening his wallet is not going to change the way we approach or play games. That is purely down to the manager. Like it or not mate it is the manager's style of play which is alienating and dividing supporters. We have never spent big money, i think we have all come to terms with that and i can't ignore your points about a lack of investment. But it is the manager who is ripping the soul out of the club with a complete disregard for how the supporters want to see the game played. Most are even in the mindset of his bland average way of thinking. I have not renewed yet but i probably will. If i don't then that is Pulis's greatest achievement. That being forcing a lifelong supporter and STH for twenty odd years away from the club . I cannot criticize anyone who turns their back on this.

Is that because you do the same Hlc?

I think it's hypocritical to say you hate "pulisball" and have stopped attending because of it, and then say you still watch every match for free.

Even on a fuzzy feed, it's TP's team and alleged boring style of play.

Why is my post going to start a slanging match?

He's name is bob, but I didn't mention his favourite past time.

I think tp is doing an exceptional job given the resources he's got, I would renew even if the football was boring.

Fact is guys like yourself don't pay your money to watch, but you give the biggest boot to tp at every opportunity.

The latest c rap being he's pulised the football out of chadli, when everyone and their dog knew that he had 1 good game followed by 5 bad at spurs.

I defend him because he's the best we're going to get given our circumstances, and 10th last year was a brilliant with that limited and ageing squad.

We are getting down there...only another couple of steps to go...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)