+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Kari Arnason

I go to games with fine upstanding Dandies, some of which are in favour of the move. I’ve got no problem calling them boring b’stards & I’ll have no problem calling you one either. Don’t take it personally you boring b’stard.

Shareholder aye? Well I never

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    . These days, you’re more likely to get some uberfan giving you the hairy eyeball for starting a song than joining in.
    Boll0cks.

Never had a problem starting a song or joining in from the South Stand.
    Your seat must be your Home couch and the hairy Uber fan giving you the eyeball your mrs.

Seriously? The atmosphere at Pittodrie isn’t exactly electric & it isn’t the grounds fault. As for away games, they’re nowhere near what they used to be, even in the not too distant past.

I think the club panicked after the game at Iprix in 2012. These days, you’re more likely to get some uberfan giving you the hairy eyeball for starting a song than joining in.

I’m very comfortable labelling the ones sleepwalking into Milnes vision for AFC as bland, as that c*nt has never done anything else the whole time he’s been here. I’d bet every penny I had he orders a plain burger at McDonalds
    When was the last time you attended a game at Pittodrie? Seriously no prevarication just a simply answer "the last time I saw the Dons at home was"...

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Boll0cks.

Never had a problem starting a song or joining in from the South Stand.
    Firstly, you’re talking absolute shyte again & secondly, I was on about away games. I take you don’t pack the south stand with you? Try & follow the thread & try & keep it to football

I go to games with fine upstanding Dandies, some of which are in favour of the move. I’ve got no problem calling them boring b’stards & I’ll have no problem calling you one either. Don’t take it personally you boring b’stard.

Shareholder aye? Well I never
    Stick in, sadly, a “ boring b’stard” like myself or indeed other “boring b’stards” don’t get the once in a lifetime opportunity to spend time and be enlightened with someone as intelligent with objective dialogue as your good self about the club we both support, regardless of being DNA,season ticket holder or shareholder.
    Fitba coming up now and I’m waiting for 2-0 for a lift, after that, the golf will hopefully pay for a wee trip abroad in a week or two.
    SF

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    When was the last time you attended a game at Pittodrie? Seriously no prevarication just a simply answer "the last time I saw the Dons at home was"...
    I can’t understand why it’s important or why it annoys folk that I don’t check in when I go

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Fitba coming up now and I’m waiting for 2-0 for a lift, after that, the golf will hopefully pay for a wee trip abroad in a week or two.
    SF
    Good luck & let us know how the holiday goes

I can’t understand why it’s important or why it annoys folk that I don’t check in when I go
    Don't have to be so defensive. You said that Pittodrie wasn't electric and I just was wondering how you came to that conclusion (notice, yet again, that you didn't actually answer the question).

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    Don't have to be so defensive. You said that Pittodrie wasn't electric and I just was wondering how you came to that conclusion (notice, yet again, that you didn't actually answer the question).
    I came to that conclusion based on my experiences at Pittodrie.

(Notice yet again that I didn’t actually answer the question)

So when Celtic hammer us they’re trying but if some other team takes points off them they’re not? I take it you think the same for the Huns?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Stick in, sadly, a “ boring b’stard” like myself or indeed other “boring b’stards” don’t get the once in a lifetime opportunity to spend time and be enlightened with someone as intelligent with objective dialogue as your good self about the club we both support, regardless of being DNA,season ticket holder or shareholder.
    SF
    Who did you put the money on at the golf

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast