+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Kari Arnason

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Who did you put the money on at the golf
    Don't bite.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Firstly, you’re talking absolute shyte again & secondly, I was on about away games. I take you don’t pack the south stand with you? Try & follow the thread & try & keep it to football
    I’m Not talking ****e.
    You were talking about the poor atmosphere at Pittodrie.
    The away atmosphere is arguably better than at home, probably because we’re all,placed in the same area.
    Never had a problem starting songs in The Soother block S.
    You should try it sometime.

But I see your managing to derail the thread again, so time to pop out and hope it’s still on track when I come back

COME ON YOU REDS!

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I’m Not talking ****e.
    The away atmosphere is arguably better than at home, probably because we’re all,placed in the same area.
    Well then, I can only assume you've never had a problem because you've hardly ever tried to start one.

Mason is right that the away support is mince vocally now too. Atmosphere at away games is a total myth.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I’m Not talking ****e.
    You should try it sometime.

But I see your managing to derail the thread again, so time to pop out and hope it’s still on track when I come back

COME ON YOU REDS!
    You derailed the thread at post 74 to be fair. It's about Kari Arnason.

That said, it's good when the threads end up like this but you do seem to become the topic police when it suits you.

The atmosphere at pittodrie has been pish as long as I've been going. The big games used to be good but I haven't really experienced that either recently. Its an Aberdonian thing. The away support seems to have got worse as well.

The atmosphere at most games now, regardless if we are invovled or not doesn't seem to be as good as it was.

Instant gratification is what young folk expect. Fair play to those young nuggets that support Hamilton and Motherwell and try to make a noise.

The atmosphere at Pittodrie has never been good unless it’s a game against the cheeks or a big European game,for the club to think a new stadium will change that goes to show how deluded they are because it will be the same people going.

To be fair to the people who go to the football week in week out they get a lot of abuse on here one way or another but if it wasn’t for them a lot of people on here wouldn’t have a team to support.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You derailed the thread at post 74 to be fair. It's about Kari Arnason.

That said, it's good when the threads end up like this but you do seem to become the topic police when it suits you.

Instant gratification is what young folk expect. Fair play to those young nuggets that support Hamilton and Motherwell and try to make a noise.
    Lol, I derailed it? Replying to a post. What about the post I replied to, was that about Arnasun?
    Dearly me.

You make a good point about expectation of instant gratification. Not the real world though is it?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    The atmosphere at Pittodrie has never been good unless it’s a game against the cheeks or a big European game,for the club to think a new stadium will change that goes to show how deluded they are because it will be the same people going.

To be fair to the people who go to the football week in week out they get a lot of abuse on here one way or another but if it wasn’t for them a lot of people on here wouldn’t have a team to support.
    A fair comment, far from the claims recently made.

Make S section of the south stand the unofficial singing section. Get rid of all the touristy types and day trippers from there and bring back the vuvuzelas. It's not that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Who did you put the money on at the golf
    The fitba is down now and alas, Fleetwood in the golf is/was well gubbed......anyway Royal Aberdeen tomorrow for the amateur.....will be there with a bunch of “bland” mates and we will even be “blander” at Murcar on Tuesday.......need to get some tips from this m89 chappie to make sure we are uplifted accordingly .

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

Shareholder aye? Well I never
    I'm a shareholder.
    The wife bought me a single share few years back for a birthday or Christmas, canna mind which.
    Got a nice framed certificate on the wa' and I get a nice shiny brochure every year at AGM time.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast