+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kari Arnason

Kari Arnason

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.t...pittodrie/amp/

Surprise return maybe?

Fars the flag at? May need dusted down

Hopefully re-sign Robert(o) Bisconti as well.

I'd be 100% in favour of this.

Great player.

Probably not a bad bit of business if we could get him for nothing. Great experience, solid, consistent performer, and can play at the back or in midfield, and already knows the club and the city. Would be a short term fix for a season, but probably a fairly low risk signing in a position we require cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Probably not a bad bit of business if we could get him for nothing. Great experience, solid, consistent performer, and can play at the back or in midfield, and already knows the club and the city. Would be a short term fix for a season, but probably a fairly low risk signing in a position we require cover.
    I'd need some convincing. No doubting that at his best he was a class or two above the SPL norm. He started off well for us but was going through the motions in the second half of the season once it became obvious he was past his injury issues and we were not going to be able to match his wage requirements for staying here beyond the end of the season. I don't like players who think they can pick and choose when to give 100%. Besides I thought he looked somewhat past his peak even in 2012. How much is left in the tank at 34? Looks like a bit of a stereotypical one-last-wage merchant to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyLongstaffe View Post
    I'd need some convincing. No doubting that at his best he was a class or two above the SPL norm. He started off well for us but was going through the motions in the second half of the season once it became obvious he was past his injury issues and we were not going to be able to match his wage requirements for staying here beyond the end of the season. I don't like players who think they can pick and choose when to give 100%. Besides I thought he looked somewhat past his peak even in 2012. How much is left in the tank at 34? Looks like a bit of a stereotypical one-last-wage merchant to me.
    he looked ok in the Euros. However, I honestly think this has all been made up.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyLongstaffe View Post
    I don't like players who think they can pick and choose when to give 100%.
    Aye one has left us this summer.

Having a pop at Mcinnes and Scottish football...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44418791

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Having a pop at Mcinnes ]
    Good on him

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Having a pop at Mcinnes and Scottish football...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44418791
    He isn’t really having a pop at McInnes he is talking about the style of British football.

I read that interview the other week,the bbc have missed out the part he goes on about how Aberdeen will always be special to him as his son was born here and how he will miss the people and the city.

It’s a shame it didn’t work out for him,personally I still think he was a better option than O’Connor if he got a decent run in the team alongside McKenna but best of luck to him at the World Cup.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast