+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Kari Arnason

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Obviously O’Connor was the reason for the record given the amount of teams chasing his signature
    I never said he was the reason. I was stating the fact that we did have the second best defensive record in the league in response to the earlier comment that AOC only played well twice. Whilst he is a very limited footballer, he has been a very effective defender.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    I never said he was the reason. I was stating the fact that we did have the second best defensive record in the league in response to the earlier comment that AOC only played well twice. Whilst he is a very limited footballer, he has been a very effective defender.
    If he was such an effective defender why isn’t there a que of clubs for his signature he’s is garbage pure and simple if he had come through the youth team here there would be uproar about him having played so often for us.

Whilst he is a very limited footballer, he has been a very effective defender.
    He was sh!t. Will not be missed at all. Another player that was brought in to help with the tooling up and unfortunately for us he hid in bigger matches. (Played 1 decent end of the season match against Celtic)

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    In the 49 games Anthony O’Connor played for us this season he played well against Celtic away and Kilmarnock away in the Scottish Cup,that’s 2 out of 49 games.

O’Connor had as much abysmal games this season as Arnason did,he just never got dropped when he did.
    Actually , I thought he played well in the three home games after the split as well as away to Celtic. I didn’t see the other post-split game away to Killie , but I think Peter Houston who was the co-commentator for that game on Sportsound was full of praise for his performance that day.

Oh dear. This is a reply to both of the above.

Whether you see it or not, he is a very effective defender. He is also a very, very poor footballer with the ball at his feet. He was an integral part of our defence last season and only the Tims had a better defensive record than us.

Oh dear. This is a reply to both of the above.

Whether you see it or not, he is a very effective defender. He is also a very, very poor footballer with the ball at his feet. He was an integral part of our defence last season and only the Tims had a better defensive record than us.
    Just imagine how much better it could’ve been, without that f*kn donkey in it

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Just imagine how much better it could’ve been, without that f*kn donkey in it
    It`s really quite amazing how e finished second again given how many poor players we have !!

A team in transition, losing our most effective attacker in Hayes. Christie playing for half a season ( as a show pony ) Rooney NOt getting a start or being played out wide. McGinn gone, then back but not firinig on all cylinders. Greg Stewart too slow and fat, May all over the place and unable to gel or score. Logan off form. O Conner ,...sheeeite ( ?! ) . Considine, .....you fill your own description in pls , Ball rubbish. McLean rubbish because he didn`t grow a moustache. And Lewis , hells teeth even he had a bad game. One . And maybe a couple more glitches. And then there was that GMS. hot and cold. Not up to standard really.

Have I missed anything out ? Oh Aye. McInnes. Jeeeezzz. Wrong teams, poor planning, all his signings were duff. No visio, a Hun traitor. It`s all his fault.

Yet we still finished second....again !! Ah, but look at what we didin`t do in the Cups. we should have won two or more by now. He`ll have to go. There are loads of other managers out there with good or better records. We should have got Jack Ross. Or Jim McIntyre.

Right,. So that was last season. it`s done. It`s over. And we came second again.....eventually. We beat Celtic in Glasgow with Considine scoring . So a great last day.

But it`s all over. So come guys. Can we just move on , and look forward to supporting this really crappy team again next Season. We`ve already signed three players , ( who of course will be rubbish ) and we can look forward to getting another one or two in soon . From EL 1. Who`ll be rubbish. and a couple of loanees . They`ll be rubbish too.

I can`t wait. Bring it on. COYR !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    It`s really quite amazing how e finished second again given how many poor players we have !!

A team in transition, losing our most effective attacker in Hayes. Christie playing for half a season ( as a show pony ) Rooney NOt getting a start or being played out wide. McGinn gone, then back but not firinig on all cylinders. Greg Stewart too slow and fat, May all over the place and unable to gel or score. Logan off form. O Conner ,...sheeeite ( ?! ) . Considine, .....you fill your own description in pls , Ball rubbish. McLean rubbish because he didn`t grow a moustache. And Lewis , hells teeth even he had a bad game. One . And maybe a couple more glitches. And then there was that GMS. hot and cold. Not up to standard really.

Have I missed anything out ? Oh Aye. McInnes. Jeeeezzz. Wrong teams, poor planning, all his signings were duff. No visio, a Hun traitor. It`s all his fault.

Yet we still finished second....again !! Ah, but look at what we didin`t do in the Cups. we should have won two or more by now. He`ll have to go. There are loads of other managers out there with good or better records. We should have got Jack Ross. Or Jim McIntyre.

Right,. So that was last season. it`s done. It`s over. And we came second again.....eventually. We beat Celtic in Glasgow with Considine scoring . So a great last day.

But it`s all over. So come guys. Can we just move on , and look forward to supporting this really crappy team again next Season. We`ve already signed three players , ( who of course will be rubbish ) and we can look forward to getting another one or two in soon . From EL 1. Who`ll be rubbish. and a couple of loanees . They`ll be rubbish too.

Whoever we sign from league 1 will have the rest of the Europa league teams quaking at the prospect of facing such technically brilliant footballers

Aberdeen had the second best defensive record in the league behind Celtic. Not bad going considering one of their Centre halves only played well twice during the season.
    It wasn’t down to him though,he was lucky he had McKenna playing alongside him instead of Reynolds.

If we didn’t give McKenna his chance and AOC and Reynolds were the first choice centre backs we wouldn’t have finished 2nd or had the 2nd best defensive record.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post

I read this excellent post and before I had to say "Hear, Hear", Basingstoke jumps in with more negativity.

FFS, McInnes, why aren't you signing Ronaldo? And Bale? They both want to leave Madrid. Go get them.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast