+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Kari Arnason

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Yep, partial, cherrypick of my argument, but ...

.... totally supporting my urge to 'believe' ... as in, not in everything, every time, but one time, maybe more than one time, in time, mayne even sooner than you 'believe'
    To many folk don't believe we are better than we are. Our manager being the biggest culprit, chairman doesn't count as hes a d@ck and doesn't care about whats on the pitch, the fans who are happy just to plod along and come second year in year out. I'm not asking to win the league. I'm asking for more balls, more fight and to take it from there. We do not have a hard winners mentality.We can win cups but we don't as we don't(and yes to use your word) believe nearly f@cking enough

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Logan style . !! Like it.

Now who is going to be playing Right Back for first 3 games of season ?

Must be one of the 5 we`re signing this week ??
    Kenny Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Logan style . !! Like it.

Now who is going to be playing Right Back for first 3 games of season ?

Must be one of the 5 we`re signing this week ??
    We are not signing a right back. For the first three matches we will go with a back three of Devlin, McKenna and Considine. McInnes likes to keep us on our toes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    To many folk don't believe we are better than we are. Our manager being the biggest culprit, chairman doesn't count as hes a d@ck and doesn't care about whats on the pitch, the fans who are happy just to plod along and come second year in year out. I'm not asking to win the league. I'm asking for more balls, more fight and to take it from there. We do not have a hard winners mentality.We can win cups but we don't as we don't(and yes to use your word) believe nearly f@cking enough
    I really believe that coming second in the league is a good result for us. However that doesn't mean I'm happy to plod along. I desperately want us to win the league. However we have to be realistic. We have only won the league 4 times in our history. Nobody apart from the cheeks have won the league in the last 33 years. The checks have won the league all but 4 times in the last 50+ years.

As for the cups, we can win the cups. And I really don't think that belief or lack of it, is an issue here. Also I really don't think whether or not the fans believe we can win a cup has much bearing as to whether or not we actually do.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Of course the chairman counts,if he isn’t bothered about whether we have a winning mentality or don’t that filters down to the rest of us.

I remember in the early 90s the fans had the expectations you are talking about but after years of dross under Milne that has lowered a lot of people’s expectations.

The club is pretty much in his image now. Bland manager, bland support & moving to the bland arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Bunch of back patting pant pishers. How can we win a cup when we have been told (every chance you get) that statistically that we have no right to?

Heed first. Logan style.
    Lol, we’re not the pant pishers.
    We believe we can win silverware, but if we don’t, we have sight of reality that we don’t wet the bed and define it as unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The club is pretty much in his image now. Bland manager, bland support & moving to the bland arena.
    Seriously.......”bland support”.......why have you come to that conclusion?.......if you actually attend a game, home or away, I would expect you to prove the blandness in probably the most travelled support in our league in decent numbers.......my mates are one thing, they are not f@cking “bland” though.......you crack on and for once try and be objective......”bland”.....FFS

SF

Seriously? The atmosphere at Pittodrie isn’t exactly electric & it isn’t the grounds fault. As for away games, they’re nowhere near what they used to be, even in the not too distant past.

I think the club panicked after the game at Iprix in 2012. These days, you’re more likely to get some uberfan giving you the hairy eyeball for starting a song than joining in.

I’m very comfortable labelling the ones sleepwalking into Milnes vision for AFC as bland, as that c*nt has never done anything else the whole time he’s been here. I’d bet every penny I had he orders a plain burger at McDonalds

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Seriously? The atmosphere at Pittodrie isn’t exactly electric & it isn’t the grounds fault. As for away games, they’re nowhere near what they used to be, even in the not too distant past.

I think the club panicked after the game at Iprix in 2012. These days, you’re more likely to get some uberfan giving you the hairy eyeball for starting a song than joining in.

I’m very comfortable labelling the ones sleepwalking into Milnes vision for AFC as bland, as that c*nt has never done anything else the whole time he’s been here. I’d bet every penny I had he orders a plain burger at McDonalds
    R u genuinely for real? myself and many other shareholders and indeed supporters are not and never will be “sleepwalking” into anything......I obviously don’t know what supporters club you attend games with or whatever, however, your blinkered view on our current coach has now switched towards our bland “uberfans”......!
    Time to grow up young man.
    Regardless
    SF

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast