+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Kari Arnason

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I'm a shareholder.
    The wife bought me a single share few years back for a birthday or Christmas, canna mind which.
    Got a nice framed certificate on the wa' and I get a nice shiny brochure every year at AGM time.
    That’s the first you’ve mentioned it in how many years of posting? You’re missing a trick here. You could use it to lord it over the plebs

Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    Mason is right that the away support is mince vocally now too. Atmosphere at away games is a total myth.
    Have to agree about our so called fearsome away support....a total myth and thanks to the loyalty points system is it overtaken by unfortunately a very lot of happy clappers. Aberdeen FC fans home and away are very bland at the moment unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    The fitba is down now and alas, Fleetwood in the golf is/was well gubbed......anyway Royal Aberdeen tomorrow for the amateur.....will be there with a bunch of “bland” mates and we will even be “blander” at Murcar on Tuesday.......need to get some tips from this m89 chappie to make sure we are uplifted accordingly .

SF
    Golf is for boring b@stards....a very bland sport!

John Bland is especially bland. Nah, golf is a fantastic sport just a pity I'm name much use.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Golf as a sport is fine.
    However, some of the folk that play it are w@nkers. The old golf club committee types.
    As for some of the clothes worn? Completely unacceptable & laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Indeed, especially after seeing my biggest bet of the weekend getting gubbed.......then watching my punt on fleets getting pipped after saying it was gubbed.....that aside, thank you betfred for e/w return to pay for the next two days shenanigans .

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That’s the first you’ve mentioned it in how many years of posting? You’re missing a trick here. You could use it to lord it over the plebs
    Well done Kendo, 94 I reckon when I bought shares to try and assist the club, sadly there are a couple of phannies on here that think that because we own shares(worth hee haw) that we would look down on them, insecurity can be a b@gger I suppose, regardless, roll on next season with our Deek running the show.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    The big games used to be good but I haven't really experienced that either recently. Its an Aberdonian thing. The away support seems to have got worse as well.

The atmosphere at most games now, regardless if we are invovled or not doesn't seem to be as good as it was.

Instant gratification is what young folk expect. Fair play to those young nuggets that support Hamilton and Motherwell and try to make a noise.
    Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    The atmosphere at Pittodrie has never been good unless it’s a game against the cheeks or a big European game,for the club to think a new stadium will change that goes to show how deluded they are because it will be the same people going.
    It's not the same people going just now as it was 10 years ago. It could get even worse.

The idea that Kingsford would solve atmosphere is a carrot being dangled to sell the move. As if young, loud, passionate fans are going to go out to Kingsford. It's between the poshest areas of Aberdeenshire. Cost of attending will rise even more. There's no pubs. It'd attract even more shy, inhibited, middle class families and put off young rowdy drinkers.

A new stadium built to intimidate, in ****ing Aberdeen, with really cheap tickets could improve the atmosphere.

The away support and general support has been gentrified or at least massively diluted. The raw passion has gone. I remember some unbelievable celebrations at games like Dunfermline and Inverness away.

Golf is ρish .... and has fυck all to do wi' Kari Arnason.

Jack Jarvis, I like yer posts ... jist leave oot the golf, and Ah might get tae love them ....

Frisbee is better than golf. mair activity and agility tae throw/catch one frisbee than an 18 hole stroll hittin a wee ba' wi a funcy expensive stick. ... Hows aboot gettin some frisbees, and replacin the expensive funcy sticks and wee baas?

Turn up at the tee-zone wi a LidL cairrier full o' different frisbees ... fling yer 'aerobie' as far as ye can ... find it, fling anither ane, and anither, til ye get one hooked ower the top o' the flag. ... for added excitement, tak a dram for every 'fling' which disna hook the flag ... Ah'm in

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Aye........and don't you forget it.........

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast