+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Kari Arnason

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    classic afc1903mad stuff there. Normally he leaves it a couple of posts but to do it in the same post is impressive.

Like the Fast Show character that agrees and disagrees with everyone down the pub.
    Lol, three steps ahead of you guys.
    I fully understood Masons meaning, but his words allowed a differing interpretation
    Wonder when you guys will see it.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Lol, three steps ahead of you guys.
    I fully understood Masons meaning, but his words allowed a differing interpretation
    Wonder when you guys will see it.
    brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    See Young Boys Bern.

4.5m Euro budget last season while Basel got 40m of the Champions league alone and all the monies included from the previous 6 seasons. BSCYB have never qualified for the Champions league before. Basel have more money than the whole league combined and have for a long time

Who are the newly crowned champions? Young Boys definitely believed

Hopp YB, they give us all hope

Cant we just have a proper go and not believe the league is won in August for a change
    Yep, partial, cherrypick of my argument, but ...

.... totally supporting my urge to 'believe' ... as in, not in everything, every time, but one time, maybe more than one time, in time, mayne even sooner than you 'believe'

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Newsflash! It is entirely possible to celebrate moderate success whilst accepting limitations, shortcomings, near misses, off days, if-onlys, etc, whilst also demanding/expecting/wishing for improvement, not only in entertaining play, but in 'cups-in-the-cab'.

The great anomaly on here is that, the so-called Happy Clappers rarely if ever state doubts that we can/should improve, yet the 'pants-ρishers demand improvement whilst wringin oot their pants-ρish ower any spark o' hope that this might actually occur.

Ah seem tae remember, nae so lang ago, that even the moderately positive amongst us would reduce their whole argument to one word .... "Believe"

Newsflash! It is entirely possible to believe without being deluded, and entirely possible to be comfortable in our belief that we felt no need to 'bully' unbelievers/otherwise-believers into 'believing' .... it was/is their loss ... but they were always welcome to join ... even if they brought their doubts along like a personal 'sookie-blanket'.

As I read things, the only thing we all accept re. second place is, that it's better than third, or less, .... better than our resources give us a right to, better than the huns.

... Not as good as Celtic, true ... but ... in terms o' budget, and in terms o' the League, ffs ... are we expectin oor Robin Reliant tae overtake a Mercedes, and stay ahead til oor tank rins oot and hope we've done enough?

... well, Ah 'believe' ... we're potentially on the right track. A cup next season is within oor capability ... and we've twa shottys ... 'believe!'
    Excellent post. Best thing I've read on this forum for a long, long time.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Excellent post. Best thing I've read on this forum for a long, long time.
    It was indeed.
    If only for more of the same.

Shut the fυck up guys ... dinna jinx it

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    It was indeed.
    If only for more of the same.
    Believe !! I think quite a few folk on here do. They just daren`t say it. For a> ) Getting shot down
    b. ) Jinxing it.

I bought a fair bonnie pair of Red suede Addidas trainers ( maybe Sambas, have to check ) and proudly wore them all the way down Union Street , King street and into Pittodrie for the last game of the season against Motherwell. Aye that one , the one when we didn`t get second............ Never worn them again.

dinna believe in them. Bad luck. It was my fault.

Some Folk on here winna say we could win First for a similar crazy reason .

I know. I know. Come on and hurry up New Season. Going stir crazy here.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Believe !! I think quite a few folk on here do. They just daren`t say it. For a> ) Getting shot down
    b. ) Jinxing it.

I bought a fair bonnie pair of Red suede Addidas trainers ( maybe Sambas, have to check ) and proudly wore them all the way down Union Street , King street and into Pittodrie for the last game of the season against Motherwell. Aye that one , the one when we didn`t get second............ Never worn them again.

dinna believe in them. Bad luck. It was my fault.

Some Folk on here winna say we could win First for a similar crazy reason .

I know. I know. Come on and hurry up New Season. Going stir crazy here.
    Indeed.
    Stand Free min.

Bunch of back patting pant pishers. How can we win a cup when we have been told (every chance you get) that statistically that we have no right to?

Heed first. Logan style.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Bunch of back patting pant pishers. How can we win a cup when we have been told (every chance you get) that statistically that we have no right to?

Heed first. Logan style.
    Logan style . !! Like it.

Now who is going to be playing Right Back for first 3 games of season ?

Must be one of the 5 we`re signing this week ??

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast