+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rangers.

Rangers.

They wanted to join the English league pyramid. Ha Ha.
    Would that be the 20th tier of non league English football after their shame tonight in Luxembourg?

Scottish football is a laughing stock. The Nation that gave us Dalglish, Hansen, Law, Gilzean and John White to name but a few is now reaching new lows!! Oh dear.

Are you sure they dont mean the mighty Queens Park Rangers, as managed by the villiage idiot Ian Holloway ?

Surprised you left out Steve Archibald David.
    He was Scottish (I think)
    And Jockey Wilson ?
    Or did he play something else ?

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    Surprised you left out Steve Archibald David.
    He was Scottish (I think)
    And Jockey Wilson ?
    Or did he play something else ?
    I think Jocky Wilson was in that group who sang Daddy Cool - DARTS!

Did the hammers have any decent sweaties? I can only think of Ray Stewart and Frank Mcavennie.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    I think Jocky Wilson was in that group who sang Daddy Cool - DARTS!

Did the hammers have any decent sweaties? I can only think of Ray Stewart and Frank Mcavennie.
    I can only think of Christian Dailly .

Frank Macavennie in his day, been bucket loads of good Scots players over the years but its just dried up of late,
    Rangers are a laughing stock atmo and quite rightly so after being ousted by (part timers)....

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    Frank Macavennie in his day, been bucket loads of good Scots players over the years but its just dried up of late,
    Rangers are a laughing stock atmo and quite rightly so after being ousted by (part timers)....
    And last year celtic lost a game to a team from Gibraltar. To think they imagine that they should join the Premiership?

I had a conversation a few years back about why Scottish people sweat a lot and slur and are mostly ginger .
    Apparently it is due to their alcohol problems which affects their speech and body temperature and affects their pigmentation which turns them ginger with freckles.

Shocked at this result as Gers dominated by all acounts but of course you need the ball in the net