+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: O/T Do you have any sympathy for drug takers

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    To quote a character on a recent TV series " we get the world we deserve"

The trendy liberal tosh on this thread....will get the world it deserves.
    All these drugs were legal in the days of the upright Victorians!

Sounds to me that most of the people who are against 'drugs' on this thread have little to no knowledge and are basing their opinions on what they think is reality.

John2 absolutely hits the nail on the head with his points. We should be sensible and measured when discussing these issues. Not everybody that uses drugs is a scumbag or an addict; just like not everybody that drinks alocohol is a scumbag or an alcoholic.

I firmly believe that everything that is labelled 'vice' should be legalised, regulated & taxed. That way the benefits far outweigh the cons in my opinion. I've had cannabis, MDMA, speed and cocaine and in no way am I a scumbag or an addict. In fact, when I've been in scrapes up town it is because I've been drunk and not 'high'.

Incidentally I'm not a big fan of cannabis but the others I quite enjoy. I personally don't understand the draw of using a drug like ketamine though, after all this is a horse tranquilizer. Still, each to their own. Horses for courses and all that.

People can take whatever they want , it's their life .

Put my life in danger at work or on the motorway then that's a different matter .

Rob me of my hard earned possessions to fund your habit and once again that's another story .

Do what you want but don't involve my life in your recreational habits .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    People can take whatever they want , it's their life .

Put my life in danger at work or on the motorway then that's a different matter .

Rob me of my hard earned possessions to fund your habit and once again that's another story .

Do what you want but don't involve my life in your recreational habits .
    Quote Originally Posted by royalfunkness View Post
    Sounds to me that most of the people who are against 'drugs' on this thread have little to no knowledge and are basing their opinions on what they think is reality.

John2 absolutely hits the nail on the head with his points. We should be sensible and measured when discussing these issues. Not everybody that uses drugs is a scumbag or an addict; just like not everybody that drinks alocohol is a scumbag or an alcoholic.

I firmly believe that everything that is labelled 'vice' should be legalised, regulated & taxed. That way the benefits far outweigh the cons in my opinion. I've had cannabis, MDMA, speed and cocaine and in no way am I a scumbag or an addict. In fact, when I've been in scrapes up town it is because I've been drunk and not 'high'.

Incidentally I'm not a big fan of cannabis but the others I quite enjoy. I personally don't understand the draw of using a drug like ketamine though, after all this is a horse tranquilizer. Still, each to their own. Horses for courses and all that.
    Or some might have encountered Drug users and alcoholics first hand.
    I answered the title.
    Some are still scum.

Yes it's their lives, I'm not a snob and give anyone a chance (within reason), I have workers who do drugs and drink (alcoholics) only one I had to get rid off (drugs)
    Last edited by millertop; 07-07-2017 at 10:25 AM. Reason: ....

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Which parent loves its kids the most, the one who turns a blind eye to all its child's bad behaviour or the one that punishes it?
    Which parent loves its kids the most, the one who wants it to mindlessly comply with authority and live a sheltered existence, or the one that wants it to make informed choices and enjoy life?

It's a trick question, both parents are able to love their kids equally, both are doing what they think is best, some just do it from a position of ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by royalfunkness View Post

What he ^^ said...

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    How do you know that taking cannabis cured them?

I know a few people who have been cured without taking cannabis.

Like what's been said even if they're legal it won't stop scum
    Tha not wrong there.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345