+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/t Share update..Again

O/t Share update..Again

A couple of you who have made a lot of money following this share have asked me for an update.

Gamma Communications is of course the share that has moved some of us into the well off bracket.

As many know I have been buying this since the 200s and I have been buying again recently piggy backing the recent uptrend..Remember!..Let the trend be your friend!

Why the recent rise?

Well..It's because some 'insiders' clearly knew about yesterday's trading update before the rest of us or of course total coincidence!!!

Anyway it's now 635!

The graph is a stairway to heaven..Just have a look don't take my word.

The company is flat out with orders and new ventures..

Thay have so much money in the bank that they will pay an interim dividend and notably they actually pay suppliers in advance in return for enhanced terms..Yes..you read that correctly...in advance!

There is no end in sight to this trend other than at some stage a biggy Telecoms will take this out.

So that Pete W ( who holds this share by the way) doesn't get stressed,I am not saying buy this share but any investor out there may want to take a look.

As ever..I will keep you informed.....Full results in September which will be very good indeed!
    Last edited by kempo; 05-07-2017 at 09:24 AM.

Well done kempo. I notice no mention of your Optibiotix and Sula Gold that you tipped, how are they doing?

Did anybody actually follow my recommendation on *******? I know some expressed interest.

$400 when I suggested it Jan 2016, $990 in Feb 2017 and currently $2550 and still a bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    Well done kempo. I notice no mention of your Optibiotix and Sula Gold that you tipped, how are they doing?

Did anybody actually follow my recommendation on *******? I know some expressed interest.

$400 when I suggested it Jan 2016, $990 in Feb 2017 and currently $2550 and still a bargain.
    especially when hackers are using it for random

Ha ha John2...

I actually suggested that people did not buy Sula! but don't let the truth get in the way of a good story!

Well done with ******* but you have made nothing until you sell up and take the money.

On Sula I am 2k up on a 5K investment although I was 5k up at one time....My present involvement is a free bet.

On Optibiotix I am 1K down on a 10 K buy but it remains my tip of the year.

Sula is far too risky for me to recommend to others and I have never done that.

Good luck with ******* ....anything could happen with this...Block chains and invisible money are not my forte so I will leave alone.

One tip I do have is keep a few grand under the bed in cash because if it all goes ti.ts up the government may take your money!

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Ha ha John2...

I actually suggested that people did not buy Sula! but don't let the truth get in the way of a good story!
    Its possible for anyone to see exactly what you said:

If you have any interest in shares then you might like to keep an eye on Sula Gold a share I bought at 0.27

They are awaiting assay results.

Something tells me they will be good!!
    Only a few days later did you say:
    Sula Gold is my runner at present....Soaring upwards awaiting news on gold assays from core samples.

The drillers have accepted shares for payment so that may be a hint as they should have a good idea I would have thought.

Management are extremely bullish and invested their own money so another positive.

If those assays are good then jackpot!...If they are not so good then down it will go.

There is gold in them there hills as they are panning it in the streams and it's coming from somewhere!

Don't put your money in just follow it for interest and rejoice with me and celebrate my gains.
    Just funny you go quiet on those ones.

Welcome back Kempo.

Hope you enjoyed your rest?

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Welcome back Kempo.

Hope you enjoyed your rest?
    He's never been away 😉

The ego has landed

A couple of you who have made a lot of money following this share have asked me for an update.

Gamma Communications is of course the share that has moved some of us into the well off bracket.

As many know I have been buying this since the 200s and I have been buying again recently piggy backing the recent uptrend..Remember!..Let the trend be your friend!

Why the recent rise?

Well..It's because some 'insiders' clearly knew about yesterday's trading update before the rest of us or of course total coincidence!!!

Anyway it's now 635!

The graph is a stairway to heaven..Just have a look don't take my word.

The company is flat out with orders and new ventures..

Thay have so much money in the bank that they will pay an interim dividend and notably they actually pay suppliers in advance in return for enhanced terms..Yes..you read that correctly...in advance!

There is no end in sight to this trend other than at some stage a biggy Telecoms will take this out.

So that Pete W ( who holds this share by the way) doesn't get stressed,I am not saying buy this share but any investor out there may want to take a look.

As ever..I will keep you informed.....Full results in September which will be very good indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    The ego has landed
    And the shopkeeper appears right on cue 😄

You're like a pair of battle axes and highly entertaining so can't wait for the next instalment. Ding ding as the bell sounds....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast