+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First signing of the summer confirmed

First signing of the summer confirmed

It's Charlie Taylor.

https://twitter.com/BurnleyOfficial/...88011872174082

Welcome to Burnley Charlie!

Great news for the club if not for Wardy.

Good signing and hopefully the first of some quality additions.

At least three more...

Walters.
    Assombalonga.
    Lees.

We need better than Lees , like a central defender with experience of playing in the Premier League.

The new international recruitment head need to earn his money in this transfer window.

I would be happy with Lees/Tarkowski alongside the experience of Mee.

Please also remember Kevin Long is shaping really well in addition to Mee and Tarkowski?

Don't think Long's going to be the answer this season at this level but deserves to be in the squad. With more exposure to Premier League and International football there is still time for him.

I trust Sean to have a good solution in place by the start of the season for the loss of Keane - a solid defence is what he does best.
    Potentially we could be short of pace at the back and up front but I'm certain he is more aware of that than any of us.

Lowton is quick, Taylor is very quick and Assombalonga is like greased lightning!

I would love us to get the Britt one wrapped up and put to bed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)