+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Richard Stearman

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Which is exactly what a lot of people said about Jake Wright.

While I have the utmost respect for the views of Rodders and Blockers, I can't rid myself of the feeling that CW might just know a little bit more than they do.
    In CW I trust.
    So do I Ronald,so do I ,I wasn't being serious,just a little dig at Bolton Blade that's all,I think this is an excellent signing,and if we play 4 at the back,will make a good partner for JOC,as well as being able to operate in a 3

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    So do I Ronald,so do I ,I wasn't being serious,just a little dig at Bolton Blade that's all,I think this is an excellent signing,and if we play 4 at the back,will make a good partner for JOC,as well as being able to operate in a 3
    Hmmm Why the dig? For voicing that i wanted to see proven champ players brought in at the end of last season and now we have?

Great signing exactly what my need . My only memory of him though is Beattie destroying him at home v Leicester. Hat trick for Beatts in first half that day from memory

Quote Originally Posted by Wingy Blade View Post
    Great signing exactly what my need . My only memory of him though is Beattie destroying him at home v Leicester. Hat trick for Beatts in first half that day from memory
    Wasn't that v Wolves?

Quote Originally Posted by GuancheBlade View Post
    Wasn't that v Wolves?
    There you go
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...hat-trick.html

Just the sort we need,comes with expierience of the Championship by the bucket load,cost Fulham £2 million.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Which is exactly what a lot of people said about Jake Wright.

While I have the utmost respect for the views of Rodders and Blockers, I can't rid myself of the feeling that CW might just know a little bit more than they do.
    In CW I trust.
    Ronaldo i think you know my post was very much tongue in cheek mi owd pal,ya did dint ya? Blockers explains further darn the thread he(and myself) was just havin laff at some of the comments made by Bolton BLADE to previous signings.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Wingy Blade View Post
    My bad. Got confused with this: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...-wolves-716055

Not even a hat trick! #fail

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Ronaldo i think you know my post was very much tongue in cheek mi owd pal,ya did dint ya? Blockers explains further darn the thread he(and myself) was just havin laff at some of the comments made by Bolton BLADE to previous signings.UTCB
    Note the "wink" Rod. See you Saturday (hopefully).

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast