+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Season ticket sales update

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Whereabouts gm_gm?
    E Block near the back, im the one who tries unsuccessfully to start a Poznan on the rare occasions we score

Is that what it is I thought you was break dancing 😜

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    There are quite a few who knew he'd been "banned"....the Grape-Vine is strong in the West stand.....he's a good supporter too.....only following traditional supporters methods of communication to the ref via the fourth's microphone.

Semi spoiled my watching enjoyment last year but this year I can feel my 'Gobsh!te" muscles flexing again....

Not detrimental !

All positive !

Nothing rude !

No swearing - ( tough one that )

Opponents manager can be a friendly target too ! ( lighthearted banter )

I am biased I have to admit - any advantage to my team must and will be maximised as far as legally possible!

Referee's fair game but polite and topical to their last bad decisions....
    ( shouldn't be too difficult )

U T M....
    I know the guy in question he got kicked out for shouting at 4th official at Fulham game I think I left after half time I wasn't well, but guy at side of me told me it wasn't even him it was a young lad behind him.

A poor guy from the North stand. I will spit as much venom as i can Relatives,players, Managers players Wifes Grandmas ,pets and anything else that makes me feel better/ Especially after last season . Sometimes i will do it to the opposing team as well

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    E Block near the back, im the one who tries unsuccessfully to start a Poznan on the rare occasions we score
    I'm in seat N87, back row.
    Come and have a chat next season.

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post

Semi spoiled my watching enjoyment last year

Bit harsh lbj, thought he was one of our better players to be honest 😄

There was probably more than one guy "banned" last season - but this guy was guilty as charged and had previous warnings - so........fair cop really.

.......a noiseless stadium is a morgue so such "banter" should be smiled at by the fourth officials....sticks and stones and all that....

Particularly as the guy ( his mate ) in the middle was spoiling the game steeling points from our team regularly....they deserve some ear-ache don't they...!

Just clean - accurate - and preferably funny and we'll rehearsed ( off the cuff ) comments....because flunking your lines is always a disaster...lol

Short and targeted insults - sorry - comments....!

A lot a fourth's just smile but the one who complained wet his nappy and told his mummy !

PS: "Semi spoiled my watching enjoyment last year"

I mean keeping quiet "Semi spoiled my watching enjoyment last year "

Because I felt restrained and less than my noisy norm.....getting older I suppose.....but think my second childhood is kicking in so ....get ready !

I'm in west but didn't know a fan was banned, was it Eric where is he btw, I've not noticed him on here for a while?

Closing in on 5,500 was tweeted by he club on 16th June so we haven't moved much

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast