+ Visit Sheffield United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lukaku 75million fee agreed

Lukaku 75million fee agreed

Manure have agreed this fee,alot of money that mi thinks.UTCB

If he's worth that,Deano in his pomp,playing now would be worth double,in fact he would have been at Real Madrid instead of Benzema

Stop these banner headlines. Thought for a minute we had signed him.

Now they have received so much money they can loan us (with a view to permanent after a year or so) and pay the vast majority of Jagielka's wages.

Utter madness. It's too daft to laugh at.

Quote Originally Posted by LesHiboux View Post
    Utter madness. It's too daft to laugh at.
    I wonder if this transfer goes through whether Manure will call it a "Substancial" fee, I keep seein that clubs are willin to pay 100million plus for the kid Mbappe,he had a gr8 champions league season but surely you'd want to see him do it more than once before payin that much.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I wonder if this transfer goes through whether Manure will call it a "Substancial" fee, I keep seein that clubs are willin to pay 100million plus for the kid Mbappe,he had a gr8 champions league season but surely you'd want to see him do it more than once before payin that much.UTCB

Says Chelski are still trying to sign him to try and placate Conte on text this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    Says Chelski are still trying to sign him to try and placate Conte on text this morning.
    Breakin News,Chelski have matched Manure's bid for Lukaku.UTCB

Breakin News,Chelski have matched Manure's bid for Lukaku.UTCB
    world's gone mad

Thought we had got Mboppe.

Murray versus Fognini glad he beat him,cant stand the struting Italien ever since the Davis cup a couple of years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Thought we had got Mboppe.

Murray versus Fognini glad he beat him,cant stand the struting Italien ever since the Davis cup a couple of years ago.
    I must admit in the 4th set at 5-2 i thought Sir Muzza was goin out.It was magnificent how he dug deep to win 5 games on the bounce,an absolute ICON of British sport.UTCB

Rooney has signed for his boyhood club again and rejoined Everton 10.4m good or bad deal ? It's a bit steep but the prem has got silly as regards think he can do them a good job still he's a quality player who like many before him gets unjustifiably slated by all and sundry,whether it's jealousy or what I don't know Gazza got it beckham also both undeserved,whatever you think of Rooney his record stands up there with the best

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Rooney has signed for his boyhood club again and rejoined Everton 10.4m good or bad deal ? It's a bit steep but the prem has got silly as regards think he can do them a good job still he's a quality player who like many before him gets unjustifiably slated by all and sundry,whether it's jealousy or what I don't know Gazza got it beckham also both undeserved,whatever you think of Rooney his record stands up there with the best
    Everton are spending wildly, and with that in mind 10m for Rooney is a bargain. Rooney suffered the same as many of our so called 'golden-generation'. He was good, but he wasn't quite good enough to be 'world class'. Promised much, didnt quite deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Everton are spending wildly, and with that in mind 10m for Rooney is a bargain. Rooney suffered the same as many of our so called 'golden-generation'. He was good, but he wasn't quite good enough to be 'world class'. Promised much, didnt quite deliver.
    I thought Wazza had signed for Everton on a free? It's typical of the British media to overhype a kid then when he dunt quite fulfill their overhyped prediction they slam the player.I think Rooney's record proves he's been a gr8 player,record goalscorer for Manure and England,won 5 premier league titles,he's won Champions league,Fa cup,League cup&Europa cup.It all depends how you think of "World class" he was never gunna be in't same class as Messi,Ronaldo etc; UTCB

I meant he was in that group of 'world class' players like Beckham, Lampard, Gerrard. Yes, a successful career, but never quite had enough for the very biggest stages. To use a len-ism, flat-track bullies.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    I meant he was in that group of 'world class' players like Beckham, Lampard, Gerrard. Yes, a successful career, but never quite had enough for the very biggest stages. To use a len-ism, flat-track bullies.

A player who was world class and was sadly underused and played out of position to accommodate the Hollywood players you mention FKB,was Paul Scholes,the England team should have been built around him

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    A player who was world class and was sadly underused and played out of position to accommodate the Hollywood players you mention FKB,was Paul Scholes,the England team should have been built around him
    Totally agree with this. Scholes was absolutely top class.

Just to add, I'm really pleased for Rooney. Going back home and will have another lease of life.

Still think he's one of England's best players and just shows how we're obsessed with young talent. At least in Rooney's case, we were right to be so excited. For me, he's one of the only players to have performed at a major tournament for England since '96, possibly with the exception of Owen at '98.