+ Visit Notts. County FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Checkatrade Draw

Match's against Lincoln, Mansfield and cat 1 club.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Match's against Lincoln, Mansfield and cat 1 club.
    Baring the cat 1 clubs this is what the checkatrade trophy should be about. Local Derbies to raise the interest in the early stages of the tournament.

I can barely contain my apathy!

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    I can barely contain my apathy!
    I'll continue my boycott.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    I'll continue my boycott.
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Me too.
    You realise that we are not "proper fans "?

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    You realise that we are not "proper fans "?
    Get the kettle on and expect a knock on the door.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Get the kettle on and expect a knock on the door.
    😆😆

Me too.
    Addresses of those not occupying their season ticket seats will be noted and follow up calls made.

The business model is taken from the school holiday rules - miss 3 times and you're out. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Addresses of those not occupying their season ticket seats will be noted and follow up calls made.

The business model is taken from the school holiday rules - miss 3 times and you're out. You have been warned.

Looking forward to some good local derby games.

everton makes up our group

Quote Originally Posted by DAZH View Post
    mint of a draw

Quote Originally Posted by DAZH View Post
    Looking forward to seeing young Rooney turn out for the Toffees as he battles to find some kind of match fitness. You know in the tournament that is supposed to be developing England world cup winners of the future

Me too.
    Same here my boycott will continue. I'm looking forward to the local derby games in the league competition, but not these reserve games in a reserve league consisting of a franchise of Everton FC.

Here's a good idea why don't Everton send the best of the group of the players that will play in these games out on loan to us, Mansfield and Lincoln for a season? That would be a far better way to develop them but then sense does not prevail when it comes to a competition that serves premier league clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    Same here my boycott will continue. I'm looking forward to the local derby games in the league competition, but not these reserve games in a reserve league consisting of a franchise of Everton FC.
    Not a proper supporter. Best get the kettle on for that knock on the door and a season ticket refund. You're a marked man.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Looking forward to seeing young Rooney turn out for the Toffees as he battles to find some kind of match fitness. You know in the tournament that is supposed to be developing England world cup winners of the future

Koeman will probably play Barkley to spite him.

Means we play Mansfailed twice in the space of 4 days.