shopify analytics
+ Visit England for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: didn't know where to put this..

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    dagenham and europe
    Posts
    15,617

    didn't know where to put this..

    so i decided to go National,
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-39883344
    what a tough little fella!
    if there is a god he had his eyes closed here.

    well done Jermaine.....

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    so i decided to go National,
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-39883344
    what a tough little fella!
    if there is a god he had his eyes closed here.

    well done Jermaine.....

    Evening John....there is no God or Allah or whatever imaginary person people believe in...if not the little one or his parents would not have suffered like they did. Jermaine? Nothing to say except Top Top Top Top geezer

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    12,618
    Respect to all his family and thousands of people who loved him and made him smile in his sadly short life.
    Sleep in peace Bradley

  4. #4
    Such a sad loss of live of someone so young. My thoughts are with Bradley's family and friends. A mention for Jermaine Defoe, i take my hat off to him for everything he has done for Bradley, even after leaving Sunderland for Bournemouth.

    RIP Bradley.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    dagenham and europe
    Posts
    15,617
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Evening John....there is no God or Allah or whatever imaginary person people believe in...if not the little one or his parents would not have suffered like they did. Jermaine? Nothing to say except Top Top Top Top geezer
    hello mate hope you and yours are well Sir!
    i know he's only 1 example of many young children suffering the same or a similiar fate,
    just makes me mad when we see some of the scum walking our streets getting away with murder!

    just makes you more aware when these issues are top paged in the media,
    certainly puts things into perspective!
    and yes, gentleman Defoe, alls forgiven son!!!
    take care now
    john.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    12,618
    Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    hello mate hope you and yours are well Sir!
    i know he's only 1 example of many young children suffering the same or a similiar fate,
    just makes me mad when we see some of the scum walking our streets getting away with murder!

    just makes you more aware when these issues are top paged in the media,
    certainly puts things into perspective!
    and yes, gentleman Defoe, alls forgiven son!!!
    take care now
    john.
    Totally agree. Defoe was a hero for young Bradley.
    And life is unfair when such a beautiful lad six years old loses his life when scum walks this earth and lives an old age and achieves naff all with their lives.
    As a dad to a young daughter who her me and the Mrs having a few hours out in Southsea today i count my blessings .
    I understand Frenchie not believing in god totally.
    I do believe in god and when lovely people lose their lives and scum carry on living it does test my faith to be honest.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    dagenham and europe
    Posts
    15,617

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    12,618
    Shame the other 150 odd viewers on this thread could not be bothered to leave a comment.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    dagenham and europe
    Posts
    15,617
    Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    Shame the other 150 odd viewers on this thread could not be bothered to leave a comment.
    indeed mate,
    some tenacious 'other board' loyalty i suspect!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    36,128
    Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    Shame the other 150 odd viewers on this thread could not be bothered to leave a comment.
    Nobody should be forced to post a comment on here Tricky if they dont want to (for whatever reason, and whatever the subject is).
    Just because some fans who dont post, that doesnt mean they are uninterested and/or unsympathetic to what the subject is about.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    12,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Nobody should be forced to post a comment on here Tricky if they dont want to (for whatever reason, and whatever the subject is).
    Just because some fans who dont post, that doesnt mean they are uninterested and/or unsympathetic to what the subject is about.
    I never said anyone should be forced to post on here.
    I said it was a shame they did not post.
    That's all.
    You have said many times in the past it is a shame this board has died since the days of Mibbles ect.
    I going to join all the other posters who have gave up making an effort on this board and give it a swerve now.
    It's not worth it.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    dagenham and europe
    Posts
    15,617
    yep, no mention of 'forced' as far as i can read....
    and yes, it is a shame!

    carry on trickmeister, as you were!

  13. #13
    Nice OP and respect to a brave little man and so sad for all and he's touched the heart of the nation.

    I have posted & posted on his amazing story on other forums and sorry I missed this one

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    dagenham and europe
    Posts
    15,617
    last post from me on this 1...
    RIP you little diamond fella.

    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-40595727

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Darkest Lancashire
    Posts
    27,853
    RIP Bradley .. too young by far..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •