shopify analytics
+ Visit Notts. County FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: prAHt

prAHt

Long term season ticket holder objects to the tinpot and says he won't go. AH has previously stated such fans are not proper fans and reaffirms that view after apparently going around, unannounced to said season tickets house. Now arranging to refund cost of season ticket.

You couldn't make it up - he's a nutcase! This is not going to end well. His way or no way.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Long term season ticket holder objects to the tinpot and says he won't go. AH has previously stated such fans are not proper fans and reaffirms that view after apparently going around, unannounced to said season tickets house. Now arranging to refund cost of season ticket.

You couldn't make it up - he's a nutcase! This is not going to end well. His way or no way.
    Would want to see a lot more information before making an opinion but I do hope that isn't the Case. If it is he might be doing a lot of driving and budget adjusting.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Would want to see a lot more information before making an opinion but I do hope that isn't the Case. If it is he might be doing a lot of driving and budget adjusting.
    dictator comes to mind.

Seriously?

If your not one of his nodding dogs,he can't hack it,if his twitter is owt to go by.Said before seems more like a spin doctor.

Just read his twitter a/c: https://twitter.com/Bigalanh5/with_replies (you don't need to join)

Alan Hardy‏Verified account @Bigalanh5 1h1 hour ago

Alan Hardy Retweeted Simo

I enjoyed our debate and thought you did too. No worrries, I'll arrange for your Season Ticket refund on Monday. Best wishes
    This is in response to Simo saying he wasn't going to the tinpot and AH reaffirming that supporters that don't aren't proper supporters:

Simo‏ @saturdayboy1965 3h3 hours ago

Trophy I feel unable to any attend any home games this forthcoming season. I will not have my loyalty to the club after 45 years of support

Wonder if he went to all the home pi$$ pot games in previous seasons?

Old_Pie I am not on Twitter but linky not worky as it's https sign in link youth. However from what I could make out ( and I could be wrong) the dude had already said he wasn't going to the games and was also not going to go any home games and as a result Alan gave him a refund on his ticket. Am i wrong? I might be as following all this tweeting twits is nonesensical to me.

and now he saying the budgetted loss for next season with all the bits he's been spending money on is 2m. Alienate a few more supporters and he can double that.

I just don't get where he's coming from.

Oh and as far as being a Notts Fan, he didn't even know about Lifeline until recently.

Oh god here we go didn't take long did it.

Old_Pie I am not on Twitter but linky not worky as it's https sign in link youth. However from what I could make out ( and I could be wrong) the dude had already said he wasn't going to the games and was also not going to go any home games and as a result Alan gave him a refund on his ticket. Am i wrong? I might be as following all this tweeting twits is nonesensical to me.
    Oh they've tightened it up

I can't add much to the summary in my first post - you can choose to believe it or not, it's written.

The guy's not going to home games BECAUSE AH has called him "not a proper supporter" for saying he's not going to Tinpot games. He's now not going to any home games and AH is refunding his ticket. Stupid.

You're only allowed AH's view of the world and he cannot accommodate difference of views. He's right, don't agree, p1ss off then.
    I've never seen anything like it in business. Why do we get these weird owners?

Just read his twitter a/c: https://twitter.com/Bigalanh5/with_replies (you don't need to join)
    I clicked the link and it asked me to log in - I don't do Twitter so I can't log in. Therefore, I'm guessing here so forgive me if I've got this wrong, but it appears to me to be yet another case of Alan Hardy opening his very big mouth a bit too wide again. I have been a Notts supporter for 47 years, and I absolutely refuse to attend any Pisspot Trophy game as long as 'B' teams are included. I went to the home games before, but when the EFL decided to abuse an already worthless competition as an experiment, I called time on it. I have purchased a ST and will attend any game I can apart from this competition regardless of how well or badly we perform. Will Alan Hardy tell me I'm not a true fan? The more Alan Hardy says, the less I like him. He needs to concentrate on running the club instead of acting like some pathetic prima donna on social media. Alan, you are becoming an embarrassment, just STFU.

Oh they've tightened it up

I can't add much to the summary in my first post - you can choose to believe it or not, it's written.

The guy's not going to home games BECAUSE AH has called him "not a proper supporter" for saying he's not going to Tinpot games. He's now not going to any home games and AH is refunding his ticket. Stupid.

You're only allowed AH's view of the world and he cannot accommodate difference of views. He's right, don't agree, p1ss off then.
    I've never seen anything like it in business. Why do we get these weird owners?
    But that's not the case is it. The guy has an opinion. Alan has an opinion. Both are allowed their opinions. It appears the "guy" took offense to being called "not a propor supporter" which is fair enough and rescinded his season ticket voluntarily. Sounds like a case of hand bags at dawn to me. Both are entitled to their opinions. Your first post is factually incorrect it appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The more Alan Hardy says, the less I like him. He needs to concentrate on running the club instead of acting like some pathetic prima donna on social media. Alan, you are becoming an embarrassment, just STFU.
    What he ^ said.

But that's not the case is it. The guy has an opinion. Alan has an opinion. Both are allowed their opinions. It appears the "guy" took offense to being called "not a propor supporter" which is fair enough and rescinded his season ticket voluntarily. Sounds like a case of hand bags at dawn to me. Both are entitled to their opinions. Your first post is factually incorrect it appears.
    You've got some weird logic in peanut country mate. The owner of the club you supported calls you as not being a proper supporter and you're not going to take offence?

How about "Hi Simo, sorry you're abstaining from the tinpot but we've got plenty of other games which I'm sure you'll enjoy. Thanks for your support and renewed season ticket - AH"

That completely misses the point in my opinion. We appear to have a chairman who is happy to tell someone with longer support than him that they are 'not a proper supporter'. That is an outrageous thing for someone in his position to do. He seems unable to accept criticism in any way, shape or form. He comes across on Twitter (from what I've read on here) as an arrogant arsehole. If he doesn't close his account this will only end badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I clicked the link and it asked me to log in - I don't do Twitter so I can't log in. Therefore, I'm guessing here so forgive me if I've got this wrong, but it appears to me to be yet another case of Alan Hardy opening his very big mouth a bit too wide again. I have been a Notts supporter for 47 years, and I absolutely refuse to attend any Pisspot Trophy game as long as 'B' teams are included. I went to the home games before, but when the EFL decided to abuse an already worthless competition as an experiment, I called time on it. I have purchased a ST and will attend any game I can apart from this competition regardless of how well or badly we perform. Will Alan Hardy tell me I'm not a true fan? The more Alan Hardy says, the less I like him. He needs to concentrate on running the club instead of acting like some pathetic prima donna on social media. Alan, you are becoming an embarrassment, just STFU.
    Yes you got it. Seems though that AH actually went around, unannounced, to this guy's house and had coffee. Not too sure how all that worked.

Twitter seemed to have tightened up on access. Worth just getting a google email just to register. Well perhaps not, tweets and twits abound.

Grown adults getting upset about whether someone is a "pwoper fan"? Really?

Is it honestly still 4 weeks until the actual football starts?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Grown adults getting upset about whether someone is a "pwoper fan"? Really?

Is it honestly still 4 weeks until the actual football starts?
    Business owners cr@pping on their customers. Never a clever move I fear.

Business owners cr@pping on their customers. Never a clever move I fear.
    He could come round and get over friendly with my missus as long as he organises a team that wins the majority of its games next season.

This bloke who's sent his season ticket back will soon be back if we're top of the league. If we're near the bottom maybe not.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast