shopify analytics
+ Visit Sheffield United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What a GAME

What a GAME

NZL 15-15 LIONS what an atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    NZL 15-15 LIONS what an atmosphere.
    Am exhausted watching that - worse than Andy Murray!

To me,they are winners the Lions,going to NZ and drawing the series,an absolutely gigantic acheivment,fabulous,just a shame I couldn't watch it on the tele,bloody Sky,grrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Am exhausted watching that - worse than Andy Murray!
    Yep Murray last nite and now the Lions this morning,turned me to jelly i'm going for a lay down.

Took advantage of a free morning and went out to watch it with some m8s (Guinness for breakfast) you won't beat that for tension I'm an absolute wreck but we all agreed it felt like a win,awesome achievement from all involved roll on 2021

Came back a day early off my hols to watch it and I'm glad I did. I really enjoyed it despite the Mrs thinking I was having a seizure at one stage.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Came back a day early off my hols to watch it and I'm glad I did. I really enjoyed it despite the Mrs thinking I was having a seizure at one stage.
    ha ha Gray - know the feeling a cracking weekend of sport to enjoy, and to cap it all I am delighted to be listening to the legend Barry Davies at Wimbledon - a proper old school, understated commentator

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    ha ha Gray - know the feeling a cracking weekend of sport to enjoy, and to cap it all I am delighted to be listening to the legend Barry Davies at Wimbledon - a proper old school, understated commentator
    I got back in time to see Murray's last set Aya. Like you say a great weekend of sport on the box so far, right now I'm wishing that I'd had a run up to Stockbridge though.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I got back in time to see Murray's last set Aya. Like you say a great weekend of sport on the box so far, right now I'm wishing that I'd had a run up to Stockbridge though.
    Thought you were there with your reports on the line-up - know what you mean tho always good to see how the team is shaping up with the new signings.....

Hope you're watching Kerber v Rogers - amazing match which Andy Murray would do well to watch to remind him what attacking tennis is