+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My recommendations.....

My recommendations.....

Listening to Rowetts latest interview he all but confirmed we are looking at premier league targets, I had a scan and picked out a few names.....

Patrick Roberts (Man City) Nathan, Lucas Piazon (Chelsea) Joel Campbell, Iwobi (Arsenal) Andreas Periera (Utd) Onomah, N'Koudou (Spurs) Markovic, Ings (Liverpool) Lookman, Calvert Lewin, Leandro Rodriguez (Everton) James, Lawrence (Leicester) Snodgrass, Fletcher (West Ham) Mutch, Sako, Wickham (Palace) Sobhi (Stoke) Montero, Barrow (Swansea) Success (Watford) Armstrong (Newcastle) Ibe, Gradel, Afobe (Bournemouth) Mcmanaman, Leko (West Brom) Solly March (Brighton)

I think some of these would be great signings, some possibly too established some possibly not established enough, but potentially, what we might be in for.

I take Snodgrass any day.... ��

Quote Originally Posted by Derby2die4 View Post
    Listening to Rowetts latest interview he all but confirmed we are looking at premier league targets, I had a scan and picked out a few names.....

Patrick Roberts (Man City) Nathan, Lucas Piazon (Chelsea) Joel Campbell, Iwobi (Arsenal) Andreas Periera (Utd) Onomah, N'Koudou (Spurs) Markovic, Ings (Liverpool) Lookman, Calvert Lewin, Leandro Rodriguez (Everton) James, Lawrence (Leicester) Snodgrass, Fletcher (West Ham) Mutch, Sako, Wickham (Palace) Sobhi (Stoke) Montero, Barrow (Swansea) Success (Watford) Armstrong (Newcastle) Ibe, Gradel, Afobe (Bournemouth) Mcmanaman, Leko (West Brom) Solly March (Brighton)

I think some of these would be great signings, some possibly too established some possibly not established enough, but potentially, what we might be in for.
    I'd take a bit of Success (from Watford or anywhere else)...some interesting possibilities there D2d4. Wouldn't have Ings though...fine footballer but I think he'd just use us to get fit or breakdown again. Seems to have been desperately unlucky since he left Burnley. Talking of which, does anyone else think £30m for Keane is bonkers?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I'd take a bit of Success (from Watford or anywhere else)...some interesting possibilities there D2d4. Wouldn't have Ings though...fine footballer but I think he'd just use us to get fit or breakdown again. Seems to have been desperately unlucky since he left Burnley. Talking of which, does anyone else think £30m for Keane is bonkers?
    Keane, yes how does a fiqure of 30 million appear after one half decent season for Burnley ,its barmy. When he was at Derby I would call him not the best defender, but a threat at corners. Its like us with Vydra ,a player who couldn't get a game for Watford ,average at Reading, on loan & we pay near 10 million talk about being done over.

King Jota is a top priority signing and I keep saying it, he will be our ideal signing for clinching promotion to the Premier League come this upcoming season.

Bring in Snodgrass and Jota and I be bloody jumping with hearts content. �� The bookmakers have us as shock favourites at 7/4 to sign the talented Spaniard and I like the sight of that.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/07/08...-to-sign-jota/

Not a target according to Nixon

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    Not a target according to Nixon
    Does he say Newcastle, OTR? That's what I've heard and for only(!) £8m.

Nixon wrong because we are favourites to sign him from multiple sources....

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Yes, I seem to remember that when he had to fight for a place in our team, he spat his dummy out and demanded a return to United. Maybe, he's grown up a bit since then.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)