+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Poor pre season preparation strikes again

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Really he don't seem very good at it to me
    Well he's got you hook, line and sinker!

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Well he's got you hook, line and sinker!
    Really but I'm not worked up or anything

Last season we appeared to lack fitness cause we were outclassed most of the time. We were chasing the ball, not letting the ball do the work. Previous 2 seasons we got loans in to narrow that gap in class. You can't get loans in now outside the transfer windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Kempo how can anyone take you seriously you've gone from encouraging everyone to leave the site to the other week red carding yourself and saying you're not coming on to coming back on and attention seeking again.
    I'm not sure if you were bullied st school or you just seek attention but honestly your insecurities for a grown man are pitiful to be honest I do pity you.
    Maybe one day you will find yourself in a place where you can relax and not seek everyone's attention.
    Good luck you poor thing.
    Lol, when did he red card himself? What happened? Must have been when I was on holiday, I missed all that.

Kempo I seriously doubt that you are a life long season ticket holder. Why would anyone who's as negative as you buy a season ticket for a club he thinks are unworthy of anybody's money. I have read every post you have put (I know waste of time) and not one of them have anything nice to say about the club. So why would anyone who can't see anything good about a football club he supports buy a season ticket.

The crazy thing is the contradiction in what you say. You just said in this your a life long season ticket holder that means unless your age is only 4 years old you went to millmore, which was a dump. In a few previous posts you say how our club is on decline HELLO new stadium and training grounds. Honestly with what we just came from to what we are now I find it laughable you can say we are on decline.

For those who go to games and form an opinion Hello Kempo seasons not started yet or did you think parkgate was in league 1?

This is just an idea mind you but how about you save it all for after the transfer window shuts and watch a few league games to actually form this opinion of your properly, because right now there's no evidence to indicate it being a good bad or decent season.
    I find it laughable how a so called Rotherham fan would not be able to spell Millmoor. Yet you can spell nearly every other word in your posts correctly.

Someone recently said you were Ben_Haddon, and that is the kind of amateur mistake he would have made. I have been watching your posts and noticed a few other anomalies too. I think you should take lbj with you and go and infect another board.

And for Kempo's faults - he does have a few, as do we all - I don't think anyone can doubt he is a Rotherham fan. Some may believe he is an absolute w@nker, they may think he is a bore, they may think he is a boorish yob who boos our players and hurls abuse at them and the manager. But he is still a supporter who attends our matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    I find it laughable how a so called Rotherham fan would not be able to spell Millmoor. Yet you can spell nearly every other word in your posts correctly.

Someone recently said you were Ben_Haddon, and that is the kind of amateur mistake he would have made. I have been watching your posts and noticed a few other anomalies too. I think you should take lbj with you and go and infect another board.

And for Kempo's faults - he does have a few, as do we all - I don't think anyone can doubt he is a Rotherham fan. Some may believe he is an absolute w@nker, they may think he is a bore, they may think he is a boorish yob who boos our players and hurls abuse at them and the manager. But he is still a supporter who attends our matches.
    Kempo I think your boyfriend is mad at me lol

Kempo I think your boyfriend is mad at me lol
    I always thought he had a couple of boyfriends, zilzal and ibs..could be wrong though..they could be imaginary boyfriends..cue clifftop caravans and luxury cruises..

Silly..I hope you can read this in your cliff top caravan..

As for myself I tend to do expensive cruises.

I do not know where you have sprung up from but assume that you are one of those multis.

Certainly you are very disrespectful to one of this board's top posters if not the very best of all.

At 57 I am in my prime..I have managed to take early retirement from the world's most respected profession.

I will give you a clue...Every mother wants their son to be one and their daughter to marry one.

I have more letters after my name than you have Betz cells.

I am now a successful share trader and a not so successful gambler.

You my good friend are a nobody who follows me around making silly negative comments.

Everyone knows that I am not one to sing my own praises but facts are facts as President Nixon once said.

I have had a word with Frog,a good friend of mine, and big rich the site's money man( someone who I could dish the dirt on) and they have assured me that if your behaviour persists for as long as my sentences then you will be in receipt of a life time ban,no doubt the only reward you have had in a so far very mediocre life.

K, you've been 57 two years now. Come on Fella move with the times and increase your age. It's only a number so don't be ashamed to tell us your real age.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Silly..I hope you can read this in your cliff top caravan..

As for myself I tend to do expensive cruises.

I do not know where you have sprung up from but assume that you are one of those multis.

Certainly you are very disrespectful to one of this board's top posters if not the very best of all.

At 57 I am in my prime..I have managed to take early retirement from the world's most respected profession.

I will give you a clue...Every mother wants their son to be one and their daughter to marry one.

I have more letters after my name than you have Betz cells.

I am now a successful share trader and a not so successful gambler.

You my good friend are a nobody who follows me around making silly negative comments.

Everyone knows that I am not one to sing my own praises but facts are facts as President Nixon once said.

I have had a word with Frog,a good friend of mine, and big rich the site's money man( someone who I could dish the dirt on) and they have assured me that if your behaviour persists for as long as my sentences then you will be in receipt of a life time ban,no doubt the only reward you have had in a so far very mediocre life.
    If I get a life long ban for this site for standing up to an offensive bully like you Kempo I will go away happy. From what I hear your a doctor a stock broker a mp and the prince of India. If this site condones your behaviour and bans me then I don't want to be on this site. I have listened to people insult you every time what have I done? Called you nuts 🥜 for flying off the deep end for asking you why you were not busy anymore?

I seriously doubt you are as successful as you think you are if you was you wouldn't talk about it so openly.
    If you are let me give you some friendly advice your IP address is traceable. Them pop ups you get on your screen are spam which probe your computer looking for information which then sends information to the guy who sent them about any unscure information you have on your computer such as photos of Sheffield Wednesday you may want people to know about or posts on here about your occupation and possible income. Now that they know you have money they will increase the attacks on your computer until they hack it and demand ransom for it to be unlocked.

And Kempo if you have the money like you say you do why are you not a shareholder in the club, if you are such a fan like you claim to be?

And I garentee you people he is not I have met every current shareholder in the club at least once and not one of them would ever go on a forum and brag about how much money they have.

Honestly Kempo I know people like you too you make wild stories up and post abuse only because you are lonely and want someone to talk too. I get it I realy do but you can have someone to talk too without attacking anyone who talks to you. Until I get an apology from you Kempo I'm not acknowledging your existence

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast