+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Poor pre season preparation strikes again

"Kempo I know you like your rants but can you please just keep to the point and keep these things short in the future"

Short and sweet yes but somethings need explanation.

Too many cliques at Rotherham and the worst kind between the manager and senior players!

Senior players are just players - football is a physical game and when the legs go - experience mean nothing !

Kempo is correct in the fitness field - there is something missing. Particularly the seniors "sharpness" !

I absolutely hate to say I told you so..

I didn't go but I assume we were so fit due to our training regimes we were like superheroes compared to the mighty Fleetwood.

I think today has provided a dose of reality

I will not be going to games unless we spend the Ward money but I will continue with my expert assessments.

Noggin has confirmed that I was a star player at RGS and I thank him for having to correct his previous mistake.

Dont believe the hype.
    Last edited by kempo; 05-08-2017 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post

I will not be going to games unless we spend the Ward money but I will continue with my expert assessments.

Noggin has confirmed that I was a star player at RGS and I thank him for having to correct his previous mistake.

Dont believe the hype.
    er..from Noggin?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345