+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Poor pre season preparation strikes again

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    K, you've been 57 two years now. Come on Fella move with the times and increase your age. It's only a number so don't be ashamed to tell us your real age.
    ... LOWEST estimate so far is 62!

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Kempo I think your boyfriend is mad at me lol
    Just to prove that you aren't Ben Haddon, please can we have a few thoughts from you on Sheffield W******day?

Just a few lines will do. Something like....

I hate Sheffield W******day with all my heart because.........
    I hope Sheffield W******day get relegated next season because........
    I hope Mr Tuna leaves football for good and sells the club to someone like the Blackburn, or Leyton Orient owners......

Use your imagination if you like.... Oh and no crossing those fingers....

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLeedsMiller View Post
    Just to prove that you aren't Ben Haddon, please can we have a few thoughts from you on Sheffield W******day?

I hope Mr Tuna leaves football for good and sells the club to someone like the Blackburn, or Leyton Orient owners......

Already tried something along those lines... he didn't directly answer the question that was asked.... the usual spelling and grammar mistakes match up closely to those of Piggy Haddon....of course, it is possible that he has given up being a failed glory-hunter and has switched to supporting his local team
    Last edited by mikemiller; 13-07-2017 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    If I get a life long ban for this site for standing up to an offensive bully like you Kempo I will go away happy. From what I hear your a doctor a stock broker a mp and the prince of India. If this site condones your behaviour and bans me then I don't want to be on this site. I have listened to people insult you every time what have I done? Called you nuts 🥜 for flying off the deep end for asking you why you were not busy anymore?

I seriously doubt you are as successful as you think you are if you was you wouldn't talk about it so openly.
    If you are let me give you some friendly advice your IP address is traceable. Them pop ups you get on your screen are spam which probe your computer looking for information which then sends information to the guy who sent them about any unscure information you have on your computer such as photos of Sheffield Wednesday you may want people to know about or posts on here about your occupation and possible income. Now that they know you have money they will increase the attacks on your computer until they hack it and demand ransom for it to be unlocked.

And Kempo if you have the money like you say you do why are you not a shareholder in the club, if you are such a fan like you claim to be?

And I garentee you people he is not I have met every current shareholder in the club at least once and not one of them would ever go on a forum and brag about how much money they have.

Honestly Kempo I know people like you too you make wild stories up and post abuse only because you are lonely and want someone to talk too. I get it I realy do but you can have someone to talk too without attacking anyone who talks to you. Until I get an apology from you Kempo I'm not acknowledging your existence
    First of all...Other than in very rare instances I do not abuse people..in fact I make a point of not doing so.

On existence..

My existence is not dependent on your acknowledgement.......I exist!....I am 99.99% certain of that.

Now I must live my life.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post

At 57 I am in my prime..I have managed to take early retirement from the world's most respected profession.
    Prostitution?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLeedsMiller View Post

Don't care who you think I am but this looks fun so I will do it for a laugh..
    I hate Sheffield Wednesday with all my heart because they a bunch of over payed rejects who's only ambition and goals is to brainwash their thicko fan base to buy their crappy merchandise which let's face it is not even good enough to wipe our asses on due to their shirts already covered in ****. Not only that but the morons are so fking convinced there club is better because they have more seats when in reality it is the biggest pile of scrap in the uk, I wouldn't even visit that eyesore of what they call a ground.
    I hope they get relegated next season because their entire fan base lives on past glory that is so far into the past anyone that even remembers is older than the crude oil under the earth and it's about time their fans woke up and admitted to themselves that we millers are best club in South Yorkshire.
    I hope tuna face sells the club to booth because I hear booths are looking for a new land site for their scrap and let's face it that's all hillsbourgh is ever gonna be good for.

Marks out of 10 please lol

I personally don't think it was Warneys fault wasn't the back to back promotion teams trained by warney. I thought it was poor management not getting players in quick enough and buying the players we needed

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    K, you've been 57 two years now. Come on Fella move with the times and increase your age. It's only a number so don't be ashamed to tell us your real age.
    Two years? Try about ten! No, but seriously, Kempo is now 64. And he knows that I know that to be true. And I know that he knows that I know. And he knows that I know that he knows that I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    Two years? Try about ten! No, but seriously, Kempo is now 64. And he knows that I know that to be true. And I know that he knows that I know. And he knows that I know that he knows that I know.
    I do now!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    Being a medical man himself, Kempo will be aware that he suffers from Gerascophobia

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast