+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Poor pre season preparation strikes again

We can only train the players we have to run at a certain pace or attain a certain level of stamina.
    This will be finite and different for each player (Pringle / Arnason vs P Warne as a player)
    If you want quick players coupled with skill then they cost a lot of money (Dicko).

Unfortunately the player with the least amount of skill, stamina and pace is coining a sizeable proportion of the budget.

ooops..interjected right into the middle of a family squabble

Hey....no problem, I'm cool and considered and a lifelong Miller through thick and thin. The thing that I don't get is why some "fans" only ambition is to have constant swipes at the club while offering their expert opinion based on zero experience.

I think your being a bit of a idiot Kempo no offence but you are forgetting a few important details.

1st last season we took way too long in appointing a new manager so things were always going to look bad having no one to oversee the players condition. You can say warne was still there but he was only a back man who had no authority.

2nd our training facilities were a joke. I'm not saying we have Everton training grounds but we have more than a few plastic cones in a tin can now.

3rd if you really can't see what warne did in that parkgate you need to go to specsavers. Look at where the goals came from, they all came in the first half in a team that had ball fisher purrington and that new player we just got. Yet all the midfield and strikers were all experienced. Then in the second half he put in our experience defenders which didn't concede a goal and a questionable attack out.

If you still don't get it let me brake it down for you like this.

1st half training attack
    2nd half training defence

IT WAS A TRAINING SESSION

We will see.

Not long before the first league game.

As a lifelong supporter and season ticket holder I hope I am wrong but it looks to me that it's football on a shoestring and the players that we have been in the market for don't suggest to me that we will be anywhere near a side returning to the Championship.

We will see who is correct...I called it spot on last season and the response was exactly the same as on this thread now from our resident experts.

I will leave it for a few days so the 5 or 6 people who have taken over the board can continue with their utter nonsense posts and abuse anyone who disagrees.

Those of us who actually go to games to form an opinion will be able to judge if we have acquired youthful players with power and athleticism as the manager promised.

Spoilt brat Kempo people disagree so he spits dummy out cries fouls of abuse.
    what a sad sack.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Many a true word...
    One of the things I learned very quickly from reading Kempo's posts is that he is never consistent, never logical, never self deprecating, never humble, never deferential, never unpretentious, never modest, never unassuming, never unostentatious and most importantly never, ever wrong.

Kempo I seriously doubt that you are a life long season ticket holder. Why would anyone who's as negative as you buy a season ticket for a club he thinks are unworthy of anybody's money. I have read every post you have put (I know waste of time) and not one of them have anything nice to say about the club. So why would anyone who can't see anything good about a football club he supports buy a season ticket.

The crazy thing is the contradiction in what you say. You just said in this your a life long season ticket holder that means unless your age is only 4 years old you went to millmore, which was a dump. In a few previous posts you say how our club is on decline HELLO new stadium and training grounds. Honestly with what we just came from to what we are now I find it laughable you can say we are on decline.

For those who go to games and form an opinion Hello Kempo seasons not started yet or did you think parkgate was in league 1?

This is just an idea mind you but how about you save it all for after the transfer window shuts and watch a few league games to actually form this opinion of your properly, because right now there's no evidence to indicate it being a good bad or decent season.

He's winding people up.....and he's been very good at it for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    He's winding people up.....and he's been very good at it for a long time.
    Really he don't seem very good at it to me

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast