Now I would consider myself an intelligent bloke but I'm still not sure who is in charge of fitness.

A new fella I believe has been appointed but Warnes says "I am doing this and not this etc" suggesting he is still actively involved and probably in charge.

We have failed to do what was needed and introduce a modern fit for purpose fitness and physiotherapy set up.

Lots of people on here see Warney as a fitness guru presumably because he rides a bike to work but the evidence suggests otherwise.

The last two seasons it was there for all to see...We looked the least fit and energetic side in the Championship..Who was in charge?...Paul Warne....Who appears to be in charge now?....Paul Warne!

In the modern sporting world this area is such an important area and it seems that yet again we have missed the boat.

We need a team of fitness experts experienced in the fitness and training of elite athletes and with expertise in the latest science of fitness.

Wearing a heart monitor in training is not sufficient.

Have we got the above?...I doubt it...Why do we continue with our old fashioned penny pinching approach to preparation instead of putting in an infrastructure that would be a prerequisite for success?

I know we will get the usual fishing nonsense and you are destroying this site but only from people who cannot answer any of the questions posed.

If we keep telling ourselves that we are little old fashioned Rotherham then that is self fulfilling and little old Rotherham is where we will stay.