+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latest transfer links.

Latest transfer links.

John Bostock
    Otzumer
    Bradley Dack

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    John Bostock
    Otzumer
    Bradley Dack

I have started playing 5 aside with the lads from work after work on a wed. So I can throw my hat into the ring aswell. I have officially come out of retirement, so will be open to offers once Rovers come in for me. I can do a job.

To be fair saxo any one of the 3 mentioned would fit in nicely but due to the similarities in position I can imagine only one will be brought in
    As for the elusive striker position maybe champs can fill that role now he is back.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    To be fair saxo any one of the 3 mentioned would fit in nicely but due to the similarities in position I can imagine only one will be brought in
    As for the elusive striker position maybe champs can fill that role now he is back.
    I am liking the players TM is bringing in. I think we all agree, I have some faith things are looking ok at this stage.

I can fill the number 10 role Robin. First 10-12 mins I will be great. Then the heavy legs start. I try to get my breath, and start seeing stars. By the 25 min mark I'm pretty close to a heart attack. I'm sweating more than a lesbian in a fish market (or a fat kid in macdonalds, you choose) and suffering pretty badly with cramp. I may go missing during this spell. Then stroll around for the rest of the match trying to breathe. But stick the ball in the box and anything could happen! And I don't have any shin pads, so I may have to ask the club to provide them.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    I am liking the players TM is bringing in. I think we all agree, I have some faith things are looking ok at this stage.

I can fill the number 10 role Robin. First 10-12 mins I will be great. Then the heavy legs start. I try to get my breath, and start seeing stars. By the 25 min mark I'm pretty close to a heart attack. I'm sweating more than a lesbian in a fish market (or a fat kid in macdonalds, you choose) and suffering pretty badly with cramp. I may go missing during this spell. Then stroll around for the rest of the match trying to breathe. But stick the ball in the box and anything could happen! And I don't have any shin pads, so I may have to ask the club to provide them.
    When things get difficult, Champs, I can sub in for you. Obviously, I'll need to get clearance for my zimmer-frame first.

Impact subs just what we need both of you combined we could squeeze 30 minutes out of.

Apparently we're looking at David Wheeler from Exeter

I would like to announce that I have now played 4 weeks running. And I have moved on from nearly dying after 5 mins to lasting to around the 15 min mark. I have invested (heavily) in some shin pads, and have lost a bit of weight. I have one good run in me per match, after that I am useless.

At this rate champs we might need you to step it up a bit to last around 45 minutes because apart from Lambert the striker rumours have dried up.

And Stokes is on his way to Hibs so that's one less up top

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)