+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: All things cricket

Hope everyone remembers that TT when the season gets up and running it's not how we start but where we finish

Great win for Yorkshire,sends us top of the league,happy days

The Indian ladies threw the final away dint they? A r8 collapse a bit like England's men in the last test.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    The Indian ladies threw the final away dint they? A r8 collapse a bit like England's men in the last test.UTCB
    It was a riveting finish,our girls held their nerve,India didnt,fantastic to watch

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    It was a riveting finish,our girls held their nerve,India didnt,fantastic to watch
    It was a massive bocklin job but well done to our ladies.The lady footballers won against Spain also,a bit of controversy that the ref gave a pen then had a change of mind,but the ball hit our lass on't leg then bounced up and hit her hand,no pen in my view.2 good finishes for the goals,i dint watch much of it but again well done to the lasses.See ya laters our Gertie's tekin me to watch the film DUNKIRK,i'll keep a look out to see if tha gets a mention in't film Mr mod,but i guess by the 1940's you'd've been to owd to take part in that act of historic bravery eh? UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 24-07-2017 at 08:32 AM.

Watche it all rod. We had a perfectly good goal disallowed just after we got our first goal but to be fair we hardly had a kick until getting the second late on. Spain passed us to death but for all that didn't threaten the goal. Credit our lot for running themselves into the ground chasing every ball.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Watche it all rod. We had a perfectly good goal disallowed just after we got our first goal but to be fair we hardly had a kick until getting the second late on. Spain passed us to death but for all that didn't threaten the goal. Credit our lot for running themselves into the ground chasing every ball.
    I was a bit gutted to see them playing like that as I thought we had come further - Spain made us look pretty basic. However, for all their nice football they never looked like scoring, and we did look dangerous when we got forward.

Still can't believe the referee changed her mind over the penalty - a classic woman thing :!!!!

She'll have maintained she was right either way

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    She'll have maintained she was right either way
    And upset by the criticism.

Which one who plays for England is Jack the Bricks girlfriend?

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast