+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: All things cricket

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Get Lyth back in
    I'm listenin to TMS,it sounds like at least the batsmen are puttin more thought into their battin this time.Don't forget in the first test if the Sarf Africans had taken some simple catches they could well have won that test also or at least made ut alot closer,i mean even our Joe rode his luck somewhat in that first innings dint he? UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 27-07-2017 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I'm listenin to TMS,it sounds like at least the batsmen are puttin more thought into their battin this time.Don't forget in the first test if the Sarf Africans had taken some simple catches they could well have won that test also or at least made ut alot closer,i mean even our Joe rode his luck somewhat in that first innings dint he? UTCB
    Proper batting so far Rod. And about time.

Think they're might have been some dressing room 'discussion' about valuing your wicket not using the flashing BLADE

Well it's proper test match Sir Geoff-eek batting now, I think the scoreboard's seized up.

Joe out to a pearler. Great ball and outstanding catch, no blame really, he's had a few Jaffas of late.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Well it's proper test match Sir Geoff-eek batting now, I think the scoreboard's seized up.

Joe out to a pearler. Great ball and outstanding catch, no blame really, he's had a few Jaffas of late.
    Very true GB. Did well to get a nick on it as they say and Malan was literally cleaned up by the one he got

Proper game of test cricket. Cook battling hard

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Very true GB. Did well to get a nick on it as they say and Malan was literally cleaned up by the one he got

Proper game of test cricket. Cook battling hard
    Been a poor afternoon for England,we have lost 3 wickets while i was painting my fence and shed,i have stopped painting now,so expect to see Cook and Stokes there at stumps

Been a poor afternoon for England,we have lost 3 wickets while i was painting my fence and shed,i have stopped painting now,so expect to see Cook and Stokes there at stumps
    Become a pundit and just sit on that fence

Only 1 more before stumps would be good

What tha really means is thaz been playin in ya Wendy house dunt tha? UTCB

Sir Geoffrey to appear at BDBL 6th October,wi Harry Gration.Meet&greet,£25. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Sir Geoffrey to appear at BDBL 6th October,wi Harry Gration.Meet&greet,£25. UTCB
    Going...

Pure brilliance from Ben Stokes

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast