+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: All things cricket

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    A little cautious? Jonny's out, declaration happens,as i said i hope England don't run out of time TT.UTCB
    Perfect timing from our Joe

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Perfect timing from our Joe
    I wunt expect owt else from thee ya wimp. UTCB

A little cautious? Jonny's out, declaration happens,as i said i hope England don't run out of time TT.UTCB
    The only way he can be proved right is not one we want to see.

It would mean SA falling a few runs short at the end of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    The only way he can be proved right is not one we want to see.

It would mean SA falling a few runs short at the end of the game.
    I seem to recall Cooky takin some r8 hammer for waitin on a similar declaration awhile back TT.Our Joe's a wonderful cricketer and i admire him and think he's possibly the best all round Batsman in the world but come on owd lad you can't not think he shudda declared sooner and a go at their openers before tea can ya? UTCB

I seem to recall Cooky takin some r8 hammer for waitin on a similar declaration awhile back TT.Our Joe's a wonderful cricketer and i admire him and think he's possibly the best all round Batsman in the world but come on owd lad you can't not think he shudda declared sooner and a go at their openers before tea can ya? UTCB
    Cautious Cooik, remeber it well. Joe's his own man and SA are the best team in the world ATM at batting time out on the 2nd innings so, remebering Amla got 313 last time at the Oval, maybe Joe wasn't as adventurous as everyone thought he would be. Time will tell

Notts 81 -0 off 5

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Cautious Cooik, remeber it well. Joe's his own man and SA are the best team in the world ATM at batting time out on the 2nd innings so, remebering Amla got 313 last time at the Oval, maybe Joe wasn't as adventurous as everyone thought he would be. Time will tell

Notts 81 -0 off 5
    Carnage

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Carnage
    Absolute- 93-1 off 6.3

94-2 . rashid strikes.

I only saw the highlights on ch5 Geoffrey wasn't happy wi our joe he should have come off earlier there was cloud cover earlier that disappeared when the South Africans came out to bat,we will still probably win but not a good decision really,as the pig said he should have taken them off and given his batsmen a red dot each

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    I only saw the highlights on ch5 Geoffrey wasn't happy wi our joe he should have come off earlier there was cloud cover earlier that disappeared when the South Africans came out to bat,we will still probably win but not a good decision really,as the pig said he should have taken them off and given his batsmen a red dot each
    Correct Bully,it was ridiculous to keep goin so long,especially given the overhead conditions.I wonder if Blockmod will say Sir Geoffrey's wrong? UTCB

Correct Bully,it was ridiculous to keep goin so long,especially given the overhead conditions.I wonder if Blockmod will say Sir Geoffrey's wrong? UTCB
    Didn't getting 4 wickets after tea prove Joe got it right?

Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast