+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: All things cricket

Telling don't you think blocky that joe left rashid out of his inaugral line up,either he doesnt fancy him or he doesn't want to take too many players out of yorkshires line up

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Telling don't you think blocky that joe left rashid out of his inaugral line up,either he doesnt fancy him or he doesn't want to take too many players out of yorkshires line up
    Reckon it's the latter

First time today I have noticed how much Johnny now looks like his Dad,especially now he's shaved the beard off

good result today,rabada looks a good prospect but wont be another Ntini for them.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Well done to England men and women cricketers today

Joe Root,Captain of England,Sheffield United supporter
    well done kathrine brunt.barnsley supporter and played a huge part in the win

First time today I have noticed how much Johnny now looks like his Dad,especially now he's shaved the beard off
    He's his double.

When i was listenin to TMS and they bowled England out i thought it could be a close finish until Sir Geoffrey entered the commentary box and said that Sarf Africa had NO CHANCE,then i thought well Sir Geoffrey knows alot more abart cricket than i ever will do,i then sat back and listened wi gr8 delight as the wickets tumbled and Our JOE had his first victory as skipper. UTCB

Much as I'm biased when it comes to all things Yorkshire,I'm not sure Ballance is a Test player,hope he proves me very wrong,and Adil should play instead of Dawson for the 2nd test
    Agree on Rashid but I see they have named the same team for the second test. We need to sort out the top order coz the Aussies will expose it badly.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    When i was listenin to TMS and they bowled England out i thought it could be a close finish until Sir Geoffrey entered the commentary box and said that Sarf Africa had NO CHANCE,then i thought well Sir Geoffrey knows alot more abart cricket than i ever will do,i then sat back and listened wi gr8 delight as the wickets tumbled and Our JOE had his first victory as skipper. UTCB
    Same here,I thought,day and a half to get the runs,South Africa will win ,then Sir Geoffrey put me right,like you said in his inimitable style

Quote Originally Posted by Wingy Blade View Post
    Agree on Rashid but I see they have named the same team for the second test. We need to sort out the top order coz the Aussies will expose it badly.
    To be fair,after such a convincing victory,it would have been harsh to drop anyone

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast