+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: All things cricket

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Outrageous thing to say Leslie,I can only presume you are not a Yorkshireman,with such treasonous talk as that.

Off with your head,
    One would imagine if les can lower himself to be a pig fan, wantin Yorkshire to do well should be a piece of cake wouldn't one? I've seen that footage of Stokes,he'll be lucky not to get porridge.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    One would imagine if les can lower himself to be a pig fan, wantin Yorkshire to do well should be a piece of cake wouldn't one? I've seen that footage of Stokes,he'll be lucky not to get porridge.UTCB
    Not seen it Roderick,is it that serious?,wow did not realise it was that bad,thought it would be the usual handbags,windmilling,hold me back or I will kill him,type of thing

Liam Plunkett come on down,had my photo taken with LP,smashing bloke,hates Wednesday,said he would like to bowl a beamer at Dessohead Vaughan

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/45634...-street-punch/

What the hell is wrong with some of our so called sports stars, I think your Right Rod.

Ha ha. It was said tongue-in-cheek Rodders, of course. But I'm not happy about it being in Leeds, and I'd prefer it to be in York. Doubtless you would too.

Now to Wednesday's presser. When Carlos was asked about the club's situation today, he drew attention to the league positions of Reading, Villa etc, followed by comments that it's a marathon not a sprint.

We can only deduce from this that he doesn't expect the teams presently occupying the top places to still be there come May...

Can't condone what he did but from what I'm hearing he was defending some m8s and was fronted by someone with a bottle,maybe mitigating circumstances but can't deny the overuse of force he could have walked away but it's easy to say when you're not there in the situation

Les this is the cricket thread can you put your thoughts on Carlos the clown on a football thread please there's enough of em to go at there's a good chap

Ashes prediction time,i think we'll lose 3-1 in the tests,it looks a weak group of players for England, i don't think the Aussies look a gr8 team either but on home soil i think they'll have too much for us.UTCB

Blimey - I thought this thread was dead and buried long ago - it just won't go away

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Blimey - I thought this thread was dead and buried long ago - it just won't go away
    It's a bit like a sat nav Aya, providing guidance, information and direction to those who use it Aya.

Obviously cricket is not on your data base so, probably, best left alone.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    It's a bit like a sat nav Aya, providing guidance, information and direction to those who use it Aya.

Obviously cricket is not on your data base so, probably, best left alone.
    I had a chat with Graham Gooch last week..... happily not much about cricket

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    I had a chat with Graham Gooch last week..... happily not much about cricket
    Do as you're told Monte,ya know our resident Cricketin/Hotel/Holiday expert dunt like to be disobeyed.Have a luvly day all BLADESmadders. UTCB

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast