+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: All things cricket

Name:  boycott_3032444b.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  37.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Name:  boycott_3032444b.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  37.1 KB
    Are you Boycotting this thread BD?

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Are you Boycotting this thread BD?
    Thought i would bring a touch of class to the thread, TT,look at the steely determination,thou shall not pass

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Thought i would bring a touch of class to the thread, TT,look at the steely determination,thou shall not pass
    Total class too- thank you.

If you ever had to have someone bat to save your life then he's my choice everytime.

Total class too- thank you.

If you ever had to have someone bat to save your life then he's my choice everytime.
    Will ya be goin to the Yorks v Lancs 20/20 game at O/T on friday TT? It looks like a struggle for the white rose this season dunt it? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Will ya be goin to the Yorks v Lancs 20/20 game at O/T on friday TT? It looks like a struggle for the white rose this season dunt it? UTCB
    No thanks Rod, 18.500 drunken Lancy's and T20 is not my cup of tea at all.Obviously want us to win all games but this is like the JPT to me.Going to be the biggest UK domestic T 20 attendance (19500 sell out) outside of the Oval and Lords but I'll watch on Sky.

Big struggle this year, bowlers ageing/injured at the same time and the batsmen just not firing although which sides could cope without Root, Bairstow and Ballance? Willey has not really progressed at county level and Bressie's batting heroics have deserted him so far this season

How much is down to Dizzy's absence and/or Gale's coaching? We'll never know but Gale's getting a bit of stick at the moment

Looked at one point like we'd be chasing a cricket score,pulled it back late on but I think the pitch and ball will slow us down got all to do to win this imo cmon you tykes

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Looked at one point like we'd be chasing a cricket score,pulled it back late on but I think the pitch and ball will slow us down got all to do to win this imo cmon you tykes
    Now raining and were behind the par score by 20 odd runs.

Now raining and were behind the par score by 20 odd runs.
    Now up to par!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now up to par!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    stupid from Lyth

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast