+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: All things cricket

Crikey I'd completely forgot about hameed he was goin to be the new boycott,must have had a shocker of a season

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Crikey I'd completely forgot about hameed he was goin to be the new boycott,must have had a shocker of a season
    Think he's barely scored a run since returning from that injury,bring Colly back,he w
    Ouldnt give his wicket away

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Think he's barely scored a run since returning from that injury,bring Colly back,he w
    Ouldnt give his wicket away
    What abart Hales? Couldn't do much worse than Jennings could he? I fear for the future of test cricket,it's only in England where these games are really well supported no matter who the opposition are.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    What abart Hales? Couldn't do much worse than Jennings could he? I fear for the future of test cricket,it's only in England where these games are really well supported no matter who the opposition are.
    Very concerning,I agree

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Hales fails, purely a 1 day man. Frying pan/fire decision. Stoneman for me but Jennings will get the whole of this series at least.

We will be going back to the old days of 1 test and out which didn't work.The last few debutees have shown how big the gap is between CC and test cricket in that very few, if any, have prospered.

There's only so many Joe's and Jonny's in a generation and we've got them both but, again, there's not too much coming through at Yorks, maybe Coad, Carver, Waite and Fisher given time. It does show how good we've been at bringing players on when someone like Willey looks less than ordinary at Headingley and yet was feted by many when at Northants.Be interesting to see how Kohler Cadmore develops although he is Yorkshire born so has an inherent advantage .

169 years ago today WG GRACE was born,just thought i'd mention this bit of history.UTCB

Gary Ballance looks like missin the next test with a suspected Broken finger.UTCB

England women making hard work of chasing a modest total

Well done England Ladies cricket team.

Wow, now that's what I call an exciting game. An England team with real bottle.

Spot on,fantastic nerves of steel displayed by our Girls

World Champions 2017 nice

Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast