+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: View From Fulham

View From Fulham

They gifted us 2 well we gifted them the first 3 can't do that against most teams but they looked good tonight if I was a Fulham fan I'd be givin em some reyt stick cos that teams been short changin em majority of the season to be where they are,in fact I'll give em some stick cos I backed em to go up,play like that every week and it's wolves and them top 2

Ref was dia tho let them dictate the game was more bothered about making sure throw ins were taken from the right place than incessant time wasting or protecting Brooks,not sure coutts could have helped save that one the defending was so bad move onto sat I'm fairly certain Brum won't be as good as that

A thoroughly entertaining game. They looked a class outfit with the ball, but like us, looked very dodgy in defence. I assume the defence is why they are where they are in the league. However, I see no reason why they can’t still mount a serious promotion challenge. In their number three, they have a truly outstanding prospect.
    Enjoyed the game, pity about the result, but if we had won away like that, we would have been ecstatic. They seem remarkably sanguine about it.

Think they know they have used all their get out of jail free cards in that game Ronnie.
    Thanks Roy as usual.

Defending was sunday league stuff last night , midfield watched a master class from crisp passing and release , thought they (fulham) were outstanding on the break, the pace of the wingbacks was something we dont have, ive said all along our style of attack ,attack will get us a few heavy defeats but hey ho better than a naff 1-0, entertaining from first minute , and at the end of the day thats purely what its about, entertaining, enjoy each game i am , cheers chris, your a man of your words, utb roll on sat.

Interesting fact about the Pet Shop Boys.