+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: All things cricket

All things cricket

Ok so I know we're split on this probably 50/50 on here cricket lovers and cricket haters and the lovers have been tagging onto other threads me included so to keep things tidy let's all the lovers of cricket try and post on here then the heathens and knowsnowts can avoid it. Sound like a plan

Anyway back to the cricket moeen Ali deserved motm for a superb bowling performance in both innings as well as chipping in with a few runs as well, good start to the series let's hope they can build on it,roll on thurs

I've just posted the same about Ali on the (haha) 9-0 thread Bully.

Good idea mate, maybe you should pin it though?

Us cricketing types are well educated gray (blocky aside) and this should be well within our capabilities,blocky will follow suit like a good sheep

Haha. I was more thinking along the lines of out of sight out of mind, and would posters go a searching if the thread disappeared into the the bowels of the forum, but I'm sure you're right. It'll be reight.

I like all sports even "pig throwing".

Well done to England men and women cricketers today

Joe Root,Captain of England,Sheffield United supporter

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Ok so I know we're split on this probably 50/50 on here cricket lovers and cricket haters and the lovers have been tagging onto other threads me included so to keep things tidy let's all the lovers of cricket try and post on here then the heathens and knowsnowts can avoid it. Sound like a plan

Anyway back to the cricket moeen Ali deserved motm for a superb bowling performance in both innings as well as chipping in with a few runs as well, good start to the series let's hope they can build on it,roll on thurs
    I hope you will ban any Pigs who try and spoil things,Bully?

Football is banter,cricket is sacred,let them try

I have tickets for both Trent Bridge and Headingly shaping up to be a good series. Need to sort numbers 2 and 3 out, our top 3 are too similar lacking a flair player to get on top of the opposition

Quote Originally Posted by Wingy Blade View Post
    I have tickets for both Trent Bridge and Headingly shaping up to be a good series. Need to sort numbers 2 and 3 out, our top 3 are too similar lacking a flair player to get on top of the opposition
    Much as I'm biased when it comes to all things Yorkshire,I'm not sure Ballance is a Test player,hope he proves me very wrong,and Adil should play instead of Dawson for the 2nd test

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast