+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ings back on loan..?

Ings back on loan..?

Rumours circulating that Danny Ings might be coming back on a season long loan.

What do you lot think if it would be good business..?

Attachment 5305

Think it would be a good move for him and Liverpool. It might also be a good move for us. But that is a bigger gamble!

Can't see a problem with it, he's got to be better than the last one they lent us.

You guys are closer to the action myself, but Ings comes with some baggage. Is he ‘Dyche fit’, he hasn’t played any significant games for a while? Obviously he didn’t want to play for Burnley for the last half of his final season, or has he consumed some ‘humble pie’?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Rumours circulating that Danny Ings might be coming back on a season long loan.

What do you lot think if it would be good business..?
    Depends what the terms are for me. Ingsy Vokesy might regenerate, but they might not. He will be ring rusty so it could be some time till he's up to speed. I'd take a chance if we didn't have to pay more than £20k a week in wages!

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Depends what the terms are for me. Ingsy Vokesy might regenerate, but they might not. He will be ring rusty so it could be some time till he's up to speed. I'd take a chance if we didn't have to pay more than £20k a week in wages!

true - on what terms.....we're a PL team now, and not desperate, so there's No palming him off on us to bing him back to fit - but if no strings attached, then why not - to use him if and when "We" decide.
    Unsure about the Ings/Vokes thing though....it's the past and dont believe it has a future, as shouldn't be a regular start for either imo - I hope our new players to come will see to that.

Same as exilecanada.

Can't see much of a downside.We have the money and can afford his wages.

Not sure he is 100% back to full fitness yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)