+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fleetwood tickets gone missing

Int kop always.....! Creates harmonious sound and atmosphere. Half way up perhaps with seats on top half. Get "Singers" together then those core singers spread confidence for others to sing loud and proud.

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    Int kop always.....! Creates harmonious sound and atmosphere. Half way up perhaps with seats on top half. Get "Singers" together then those core singers spread confidence for others to sing loud and proud.
    You make it sound like we need to bring back S R Gents

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Would anyone want terracing at NYS?
    Me, I'd love it.

I wondered how you became a wealthy Tory gm

Terracing are so 1970. Why anyone would want to stand at a match when the comfort of a padded seat is much preferred.
    I guess most of you think bacon tasted better years ago and wagon wheels were bigger

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Similar prices to ours so no complaints there
    How do you work that out Brin ?

Someone at NY aged between 60 and 65 buying a seat behind the goal in advance pays £13 while in contrast at Fleetwood it would cost them £24 nearly twice as much !!!

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Terracing are so 1970. Why anyone would want to stand at a match when the comfort of a padded seat is much preferred.
    I guess most of you think bacon tasted better years ago and wagon wheels were bigger
    I agree standing is cheap uncomfortable outdated and if you eat a bad pie you have no place to sit.

If they do bring standing back they should still put in seats just in case people want to sit down

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    How do you work that out Brin ?

Someone at NY aged between 60 and 65 buying a seat behind the goal in advance pays £13 while in contrast at Fleetwood it would cost them £24 nearly twice as much !!!
    Correct our pensioner concessions start at 60 not 65?like Fleetwood. Now go and put a gold star on your classroom chart 👍

9am today (Wednesday) on sale to season ticket holders.

If you're wanting student or U5's then you need to either phone or go to the shop

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    9am today (Wednesday) on sale to season ticket holders.

If you're wanting student or U5's then you need to either phone or go to the shop

Queues at red and white shop already

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast