+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Tom Huddlestone

We need subs Ramanag. For me :

Carson
    Wisdom Davies Forsyth
    Anya Huddlestone Thorne Johnson Russell
    Nugent Martin

Bit I dont imagine a 3-5-2 / 3-2-3-2 lineup will happen

Butterfield Bryson Bent Bennett Mitchell Keogh Lowe on bench

Blackman cleaning boots

I might prefer Vydra to Martin up front but Rowett seems to be pro Martin ....

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    From what I've heard - not seen - I'd agree with that eddy.
    Could be quite a formidable line up...does that make Butterfield, Bryson, Blackman, Bent and Russell all surplus to requirement?
    It could be the key signing of the close season. He and/or Thorne give protection to the defence, aerial backup at set pieces and most importantly for Rowett, the ability to see and place accurate 30/40 yard passes to forward players.

Quote Originally Posted by eddy779h34 View Post
    Judged on what we have seen so far.........

Carson
    Wisdom Keogh Davies Olsen
    Huddlestone
    Bennett Johnson Anya
    Nugent Martin

I think it will be more like

Carson

Wisdom Keog/Pearce davies Forsyth

Huddlestone

Russell Johnson Anya/Weimann

Vydra

Nugent/Martin

Well at least we have options...and probably another one or two to come in.
    I agreed with the Nugent-Martin pairing up front because I heard that they showed real promise and understanding together at Kidderminster.

What I also like about this signing is, yes it takes pressure off George but it also puts pressure on him as well, everyone needs to fight for the shirt. Complacency is never a good thing.

Carson

Wisdom
    Keogh
    Davies
    Olson

Huddlestone
    Bryson

Weimann
    Nugent
    Bennett

Martin

None of the above or below will be the side against Sunderland though.

I also sort of expect a formation change on Tuesday....

i very rarely read or view these days discovered a better life. not wanting to anything out of line r4j but you come over as a complete bellend just my view. anyway great to see huddlestone return .

I dont think viewing R4J as a bellend is out of line at all Southern. We havent had a good run in with him for weeks though - I think he ignores everyone else and we ignore him collectively.

Its like two boards now - him chuntering to himself and copying redundant links and the rest of us chatting to ourselves. I think its safe to come back now 😊

And you Southernram are another musketeer joining the Roger_Ramjet/Swaledale dic* brigade..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)