shopify analytics

Bet for FREE on football and win real cash bet4F is changing the game
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tom Huddlestone

Tom Huddlestone

Tom Huddlestone now being linked with us and Birmingham, was Newcastle and West Brom last week. Could be a good signing to step in for Thorne!

Possibly. Might be wrong, but don't think he's played much in recent seasons, and Hull fans not too keen on him?

Though he could always step in as Keogh's replacement

Not a bad former experience player to bring back to the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    Possibly. Might be wrong, but don't think he's played much in recent seasons, and Hull fans not too keen on him?

Though he could always step in as Keogh's replacement
    Great on the ball but slow and injury prone first time around. That's not going to have got any better as he approaches 31 so I have my doubts. Who's next...Miles Addison?

I doubt he would play many games and why would we wont two injury prone DM's?

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    Not a bad former experience player to bring back to the squad.
    Someone translate please?

Sorry, me no speak Martian!!

Derby County are preparing to trigger the 2m contract release clause of Tom Huddlestone. A welcome back addition to the midfield line-up and a step closer to making our midfield much stronger.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ddlestone.html

Looks like Tom could be signing today!

Yes I've heard that too

Do we get a sign on fee? (as that question is asked every time he gets sold).

He's a very similar player to George Thorne, but not quite as mobile. Hopefully, we should be able to keep one of them on the pitch.

Wouldn't count any chickens just yet. He's out with Hull in Portugal at the moment I think and there seem to be other interested parties.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Wouldn't count any chickens just yet. He's out with Hull in Portugal at the moment I think and there seem to be other interested parties.
    It wouldn't bother me to be if he signs or not, don't think he's better than anything we've got to honest, hope it's Rowett picking these players and not Mel.

Derby County have a 2m bid accepted for Tom Huddlestone.

http://readwestbrom.com/2017/07/14/d...t-huddlestone/

I like this sighning should it go through,, we need to sell aswell but this one is a top signing if it happens.

Hed be in ahead of thorne for me,, he absolutely dictated that first leg two seasons ago, good passer, keeps it simple and breaks up play well, plus hes a good tackler. No nonsense defensive midfielder.

If we get 2m for keogh it would be good deals imo.

We have had a bid accepted by them of our offer of 2m that was in his relegation release contract, then they suddenly just throw in a offer of tempting him to sign a new contract offer to rethink of him signing for us, and now this transfer has just become totally bizarre and is at a stalemate and has come down to Huddlestone to decide on his future.

Tom has decided to reject a new contract with Hull City and move to Derby and has left his pre-season tour in Portugal to seal the move which should be finalised today.

http://m.derbytelegraph.co.uk/tom-hu...ail/story.html

2m is a fair price

We just need to balance this signing with a sale now

Looks like russell could be staying after all,, anya could go? Keogh and shackell sold would be great

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast